Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke Predicts

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:

Or is this for Palace only?

To be honest I think it might be best if you practice predicting your own results a bit more :laugh:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wolves 2 - 1 Palarse
Brigton 2 - 0 Reading

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
brightonfan_86 said:
I think we should keep this as a sticky, so then i don't have to put CroydonBloke Predicts everyweek in a new thread.
You won`t have to as I will keep it in the top 10.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
hans kraay fan club said:
Wolves 0-0 Palarse
Albion 1- 0 Reading [CKR 53 mins]
The title is Croydonbloke Predicts. You have to comment and slate my predictions not make them for me. :censored:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Seagull73 said:
Unlike your team if Saturday is anything to go by....!!!

:lolol: :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Lets all laugh at Palace. You know it will come back to haunt you in a few weeks, so please carry on be my guest.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Croydonbloke said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Lets all laugh at Palace. You know it will come back to haunt you in a few weeks, so please carry on be my guest.

It won't do, because we are realistic about the fact we are likely to finish in the bottom 6, so we're quite happy to laugh at everybody else, particularly ones that feel they will only have to turn up every week and get a result....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Seagull73 said:
It won't do, because we are realistic about the fact we are likely to finish in the bottom 6, so we're quite happy to laugh at everybody else, particularly ones that feel they will only have to turn up every week and get a result....

Precisely. Virtually every critic has tipped us for relegation anyway so the worst we can do is meet their expectations.
Unfortunately for Palace their cock of a chairman has virtually guaranteed them promotion so they are set up for a fall.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Rangdo said:
Precisely. Virtually every critic has tipped us for relegation anyway so the worst we can do is meet their expectations.
Unfortunately for Palace their cock of a chairman has virtually guaranteed them promotion so they are set up for a fall.
We`ve got a cock of a chairman and you have a Dick as yours. So we are very similar in some areas.:D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:
We`ve got a cock of a chairman and you have a Dick as yours. So we are very similar in some areas.:D

No, not really. Our chairman is Dick by name whereas yours is cock by nature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here