Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon muppet

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Single mum Alexandra De-Gale, 23, was greeted by boos as she went in. She asked fellow housemates: “How funny. Did everyone get booed?”

The accounts executive of Croydon, South London, said earlier: “I think I’m an inspiration to loads of people. I was pregnant at 15, had my daughter at 16. I went out, got a boob job, got two flash cars. I like to be flash.”

:thud:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...she is indeed the person in the house who I would least like to be trapped in the diary room with...there would be bloodshed!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is it safe to suggest that she will be up for eviction next week? Then it will be a case of let the public decide...ironic that she was the only one who was really booed when she went into the house...goodness only knows what the reception will be like when she comes out!

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
To be honest i want her to stay in, although i do hate her. Only becuase i want someone with a backbone to stand up to her properly, as she isnt ready, remember i told her that.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
funniest thing was when she was having a dig at rebecca and steph that all the blokes walked out...True men, standing up for their rights on this years BB then!!!

Oh and I really hope that weedy northern Luke goes this week!

a total f***ing biatch, every chance she is up for eviction next time, as don't think many of the other housemates will be able to put up with her bullying for more than a few weeks.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I watched this programme for the first time and was totally gobsmacked by the trashy banality of it all.

suprised no one picked up on numerous of the goits patronising the teen girl "your 19 what do you know" especially that croydon basket case.

I wont watch it again, I wont post in here again. Consider it just a strange anomaly that ive posted in here.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I watched this programme for the first time and was totally gobsmacked by the trashy banality of it all.

suprised no one picked up on numerous of the goits patronising the teen girl "your 19 what do you know" especially that croydon basket case.

I wont watch it again, I wont post in here again. Consider it just a strange anomaly that ive posted in here.

No one had better mention http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45 to you, where they take BB very seriously indeed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here