Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon beat Brighton

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I went to Croy*** once and it is one of the most depressing places I have ever been to. This is what one of Scotty Ms teachers at college recently said to a new pupil who had moved to Sunny Sussex from Croy***.

f***ing s***hole. full of idiots wearing full tracksuits, more jelwery than mr t, one sock up and 15 year old mothers. if hell is a place on earth, its croydon. it is a f***ing s***hole"

and no, i don't think he was being biased being a brighton fan.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Strike said:
I went to Croy*** once and it is one of the most depressing places I have ever been to. This is what one of Scotty Ms teachers at college recently said to a new pupil who had moved to Sunny Sussex from Croy***.

f***ing s***hole. full of idiots wearing full tracksuits, more jelwery than mr t, one sock up and 15 year old mothers. if hell is a place on earth, its croydon. it is a f***ing s***hole"

and no, i don't think he was being biased being a brighton fan.

mmm maybe he was just a tad :D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
mr turd said:
Christ where are all these eagle heads coming from:censored: nice to see you pop in to visit the souths biggest football club in BHA.:smokin:

To be fair with statements like that your name suits you! We have to put up with your fans infesting our boards now it's our turn! :clap2:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Loved it, while working in Croydon, when the council tried to win film directors' backing by projecting the borough to movie firms as an English New York... cos, er, it has a few tall buildings...

From a Croydon PR brochure:
Croydon Skyline

Croydon's concrete and glass skyline, sometimes compared to Manhattan, is transformed at night by an innovative and unique lighting scheme that casts an ever changing rainbow of colour across the Town Centre.

:lolol: :lolol:

Sometimes...????
By who....???
Sadly, answer came there none...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
We have to put up with your fans infesting our boards now it's our turn! :clap2:

We have to put up with a lot of your fans living in Brighton because Croydump is so awful. :eek: :D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Croydon beat Brighton

Croydonbloke said:
:ohmy: I wish i was still young enough to have played. Scoring would have been a rvelation.

I suppose its a case of whatever floats your boat, CB!!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Urm I found traveling around growing up and from residents of areas that Pal***s fanbase is mostly South London (in competition with Charlton, Millwall and AFC Wimbledon), Most of Surrey, North West Kent (Including Bromley) and the pikey parts of Kent. (Most Kentish people follow Charlton or Gillingham) . I had a Palarse mate live in Maidstone and he said there was hardly any Pal*** he felt like an outsider.:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Strike said:
Urm I found traveling around growing up and from residents of areas that Pal***s fanbase is mostly South London (in competition with Charlton, Millwall and AFC Wimbledon), Most of Surrey, North West Kent (Including Bromley) and the pikey parts of Kent. (Most Kentish people follow Charlton or Gillingham) . I had a Palarse mate live in Maidstone and he said there was hardly any Pal*** he felt like an outsider.:lolol:

Sorry Strike total tosh, the only competition Palace have in South London is Millwall (and they tend to stick to their little particular area of it), as for the other two don't make me laugh. Palace have a big fanbase in Sussex as Brighton fans well know and Surrey. I agree not so large in Kent but big enough thanks. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here