Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon beat Brighton

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Croydon Schools Under 12s beat Brighton in the Qtr Finals of the English Schools South east area Patrick Haugh Trophy 3.2
It starts at an early age dosn`t it Croydon getting one over Brighton.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink:

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can anyone lend me some Tipp-ex? Ta.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It just shows you how desperate the P*l*ce fans are for a win lately

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
for the FINAL time CB, 3.2?! thats a SHIT surround Sound system, 7.1 is where its at :thumbsup:

:wave:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
for the FINAL time CB, 3.2?! thats a SHIT surround Sound system, 7.1 is where its at :thumbsup:

:wave:
What are you still doing here Crabbers? Good result the young lads eh!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
sullyupthewing said:
I went to Croydon once and came back with Diarrhoea and the:sick:
I also went to Brighton as a youngster for a fun day down the beach and vowed never to return

Last edited:

Albion Rob

Quite a good result, considering there are probably about 10,000 kids that age in Croydon comapred to about 1,500 in Brighton.

I took great delight when my South East Sussex team were 3-2 down to Croydon in the last two minutes. Gareth Barry whipped a free kick straight in. Then Scott Ramsay smashed one in before John Rattray knocked in a fifth.

We won 5-3. Oh how we laughed. And ironically that was in the semi final of the EAGLES trophy.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Albion Rob said:
Quite a good result, considering there are probably about 10,000 kids that age in Croydon comapred to about 1,500 in Brighton.

I took great delight when my South East Sussex team were 3-2 down to Croydon in the last two minutes. Gareth Barry whipped a free kick straight in. Then Scott Ramsay smashed one in before John Rattray knocked in a fifth.

We won 5-3. Oh how we laughed. And ironically that was in the semi final of the EAGLES trophy.
Well done, Still more pleased for the youung under 12s they must be delighted. :D :D

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Croydon Schools Under 12s beat Brighton in the Qtr Finals of the English Schools South east area Patrick Haugh Trophy 3.2
It starts at an early age dosn`t it Croydon getting one over Brighton.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink:
They did indeed and it was an excellent game. Croydon had a colored lad playing on the right hand side of midfied who was absolutely outstanding. We could have sneaked a draw at the end but it was a fair result.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Croydon beat Brighton

Albion Rob said:
What colour? Green? Blue? Purple?
Yeah, fair point, his color is irrelevant. It's just that we were saying "That colored lad on the right is bloody outstanding isn't he?"

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:

What position did you play?

Albion Rob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Croydon beat Brighton

Brovian said:
Yeah, fair point, his color is irrelevant. It's just that we were saying "That colored lad on the right is bloody outstanding isn't he?"

Were you chewing straw at the time as well.

Only joking :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here