Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crowded shops - bit of a rant

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Champion Sports are the worst for crowding stuff in - the have things I can't reach (6'5''), they have poles for it.

Oh, and seats in the runner section? Bah, who needs seats.... at least thats their opinion of it, it seems.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
MYOB said:
Champion Sports are the worst for crowding stuff in - the have things I can't reach (6'5''), they have poles for it.

Oh, and seats in the runner section? Bah, who needs seats.... at least thats their opinion of it, it seems.

Good to see Eastern Europeans being employed - what being in Europe is all about

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
MYOB said:
:nono:

That has to be the worst quip I've heard in years.

Come on. It wasn't that bad. Theres much worse thrown about on here :D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Cheeky Monkey said:
You can't beat swanning around a deserted Churchill Square Mall at 10am on a Tuesday with only a few ladies at lunch and the occasional drug-addled Romanian shoplifter to get in your way.

Err, I think you can.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Just trying to cheer you all up after a shit result.
I thought it was a good effort. B-

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TK Maxx store managers take some beating in the stoopid stakes. All these designer goodies at still-not-cheap prices, and all you hear is a constant tannoy droning 'Will Darren please go to the check-out'. Cos, yeah, nobody ever wants to BUY any of that stuff, and y'know go to the till and be SERVED and the checkout staff are far too busy playing hide'n'seek among themselves to actually, y'know do any actual SERVING. Losers. :salute:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Spicy said:
Sorry, mate, we're just joking and trying to raise our spirits. It ain't worked though!

Are you implying that Deparate keeps some pussy in a bag ???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Best thing about working a 4 on 4 off shift is you can always avoid town, city centre on a saturday, thank god. Nothing beats strolling into town early on a tuesday morning and having the place virtually to yourselves.

However working shifts can writeof about 3 weekends in a row in terms of being able to go to the footy.

As for someone taking the p1ss of someone going to promark in all honest if two white t shirts with no logo son them could you tell if it was from Primark at sat 2 for a fiver or from Next say fro £10..... Thought not.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Best thing about working a 4 on 4 off shift is you can always avoid town, city centre on a saturday, thank god. Nothing beats strolling into town early on a tuesday morning and having the place virtually to yourselves.

However working shifts can write off about 3 weekends in a row in terms of being able to go to the footy.

As for someone taking the p1ss of someone going to primark in all honest if two white t shirts with no logos on them could you tell if it was from Primark at 2 for a fiver or from Next say for 1 for £10..... Thought not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here