Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd v Scummers.....................

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
...........was 20,773 of which 2,400 were away fans?

Bank holiday and a 3pm KO - disappointing that we are not getting a full house for a game like this FFS?

(Saying that I had the flu and couldnt go :blush:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One NSCer posted yesterday that he was ill and couldn't go plus another posted that his car broke down shortly after leaving Donny so that is 3 who didn't make it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It will be impossible to get a full house, especially when you think people like Gully's Girls will not be included as they don't pay to get in yet that have a seat each, and 1901 seats who are owned by companies and haven't given all the tickets away. That's without those with sick notes, holidays, family crisises etc

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All games in the league have been sell outs, as was Yesterdays. Crowd figure given as those in attendance, not on ticket sales!!
CPFC include all their STH's in the attendance figure regardless of whether or not they actually attend.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...........was 20,773 of which 2,400 were away fans?

Bank holiday and a 3pm KO - disappointing that we are not getting a full house for a game like this FFS?

(Saying that I had the flu and couldnt go :blush:)

Every game, there are about 18,000 brighton fans there (in 20,000 available seats). Put simply, this means that 9 out of 10 season ticket holders attend each game. It means that each STH misses on average 2 games a season.

Without an effective ticket resale system, this is as good as it can possibly get, to be honest.

every game, there are about 18,000 brighton fans there (in 20,000 available seats). Put simply, this means that 9 out of 10 season ticket holders attend each game. It means that each sth misses on average 2 games a season.

Without an effective ticket resale system, this is as good as it can possibly get, to be honest.

i have missed 7 home games but my ticket is always used:moo:

Having been in bed with Bronchitis for a week, I left the house for a trial walk but the volume of green gunk was such that I regretfully decided to try and move on my seat. Various friends and family were unable to take it. Gutted. However my mate in the seat next to me has told me today that my seat had been sold and was occupied! I don't mind but didn't realise the club had a web-cam in my bedroom.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I have a Spurs supporting mate who has a ST next to me. I've known him since I was a kid and I give him shit about it all the time, he is bullet proof from any criticism and has only been to 2 games this season. In fact, when Spurs were playing on SKY he didnt come to one of our games and sat in his flat watching Spurs!!!

He is still paying £38 a month and has been since last April or so, when I ask him if he is going to renew it next season he is adamant he will, and I know he will because he earns enough to write off the £38 a month. He is quite happy to regularly miss games if he has a hungover or cant be assed.

I know it sounds crazy, but its true and I know for a fact that there are others like this!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
also factor in the corporate boxes we have, they are not always full - a mate of mine had to round up some of his customers for the Barnsley game and struggled big time, i'm not even sure they use it for evening games.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
also factor in the corporate boxes we have, they are not always full - a mate of mine had to round up some of his customers for the Barnsley game and struggled big time, i'm not even sure they use it for evening games.

lol clicked return before i finished but to add, i'm not sure those using the boxes are actually counted anyhow as i don't think they go in via a turnstile.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Or maybe on top of other things the albion have a bloody lot of excile fans who can't make every game,im sure a lot of locals who can't get tickets will have a chance next season maybe as these seats may go in.As said before we'll never get 22500 as to many tickets are kept by for certain things etc etc,21k is the likely crowd we'll get for most games.

Only made 3 home games myself:)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was very pleased that the man who is normally next to me was missing. A whole match without his negative comments and B.O lovely

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
i had three seats on my left empty, one of those is working away, but said his mate would come, he didnt. The seat next to me is always empty but the one next to that was occupied, havent seen him since west ham, thinking he may have a premier club st but trying to work out who makes my head hurt :mad:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Because my daughter couldn't go yesterday, and I took a mate, I got shunted from the family stand and moved to Block H in the East.

Not impressed, half the 'fans' were youth team, friends or family and I noticed acoupkeof away fans and looked like they couldn't give a toss about the game. The atmosphere was pants, as only a few of us made any noise.

Also have to say the disappointed that when the teams came out at start everyone stood to applaud except for the youngsters in their track suits. Are they above applauding their seniors?

Can't wait to get back to family stand next week for the atmosphere. Sorry for you guys with STH and no atmosphere!

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
I don't have a season ticket and haven't missed a home game yet, I do find some of the reasons for no shows a bit frustrating, especially as I can usually only obtain tickets for league games in Block I of the WSL. Hoping for a better seat next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here