Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crowd noise.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Started with it on (on main event channel) then they said you can watch without fake crowd noise on SS1.
Quickly turned over and it was so much better.
Enjoyed seeing it as it is not the weird world of seeing empty stands but the noise of full ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Preferred it with crowd noise on as it felt like a proper football match, without the crowd noise it just seemed like a friendly or exhibition game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was rather looking forward to the City Arsenal match, but my initial thoughts were realised and I very quickly got bored with it and switched over. Not sure it will be any different on Saturday even if it us playing,

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Sounded tin pot. Only thing worse would be cardboard cutouts on seats.

Did like all the flags out at Villa on the seats. Didn't watch the City game but assume they did similar. The live fans view was a nice touch.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
on for me. Felt slightly less sh1t

You just know our chants will be a loop of albion , albion

Be nice if they chuck a few sussex by the seas in

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think we should all turn up at the ground on Saturday and cheer the boys on from outside. It's what the club would want.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I thought the Germans did it a lot better tbh. Hopefully it will improve as the first game was a mare.
Thought they were in talks with EA.... maybe they could play the matches as well.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Started with it on and after about 20 it became annoying drone of muffled noise so then watched with it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here