Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd figures are complete bollocks

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
So there was just over 7000 against Leeds- bollocks, with a capacity of 8800 did anyone see 1800 empty seats cause I didn't, just as last year against Gillingham the crowd was given as 7500 or something, the place was packed, I know they don't count all the freebies or kids for free but it pisses me off when they moan on SCR about the crowd figure, when the place is damn near full, considering the shit we are playing they are good.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
People moan about or crowd but Crewe are pulling in under 4000 per game, we still do pretty well considering our shit facilities and our current position.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2nd or 3rd highest crowd in L1 this weekend. Our crowds have been good this year all things considered

There were stacks of mt seats and the question is why?

Although in pure football terms - Leeds are a club in decline and not the best in this League by miles - they are a good attraction and I cannot believe our marketing failed to fill the ground despite the credit crunch.

Something not right somewhere

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Plenty of empty seats in H&J block, which you wouldn't have seen from elsewhere in the South stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here