Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowborough Athletic v Albion Reserves - Weds 6 August K.O. 7.45pm

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I will be in attendance, along with other various members of the JBRA.

For all you real ales fiends out there, remember that Dave the Landlord at The Coopers Arms in Crowborough would love to see you all before the game for a pint or two.

Will you get on the 'ole Joanna' and tinkle out a few memorable and jolly singalong numbers?

If so can I request Nessun Dorma and the Funeral aria from Les Mis.

I thank you!

fred

Jan 12, 2008
its deffo a young team,wes fogden and joe gatting likely to be the most senior players,1st outing for fogden since his operation after the irish tour,that lad has had some bad luck one way or another.should be a good test for the youngsters anyway.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Having seen the squad not sure if I will bother tonight!

By Andy Naylor »

Bob Booker takes charge of a young side at Crowborough tonight in the Roy Hayden Trophy (7.45pm).

Joe Gatting, Wes Fogden and Sam Gargan are the only players with first team experience.

Albion Reserves: Walker; Fogden, Pearson, Cook, Brencher, Royce, Wills, Louis, Compton, Gargan, Gatting.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Having seen the squad not sure if I will bother tonight!

By Andy Naylor »

Bob Booker takes charge of a young side at Crowborough tonight in the Roy Hayden Trophy (7.45pm).

Joe Gatting, Wes Fogden and Sam Gargan are the only players with first team experience.

Albion Reserves: Walker; Fogden, Pearson, Cook, Brencher, Royce, Wills, Louis, Compton, Gargan, Gatting.

Pearson and Louis are the pick of that team from my experiences watching the reserves last year

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Team:

Walker

Fogden
Pearson
Cook
Brencher

Royce
Wills