Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofty praises fans

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Crofts was speaking to a newspaper in Brighton and spoke of his delight that his former club – six points clear – were doing so well in League One this season, with the prospect of finally moving to a new home next year.

“If Brighton get promoted they will be a great Championship club. I know they will get the support,” said the former Seagulls skipper. “The fans were great when I was there and I am sure they will fill Falmer every week, because of the big clubs that will be coming.

“Hopefully they will do it this season. I’d love to see both teams promoted but there is obviously still a long way to go.”

Crofts believes Albion can do what the Canaries did last season and win promotion to the Championship.

“I am buzzing for everyone involved in Brighton at the moment,” he said. “It’s a great time for them, they are flying.

“I watched the game on Sky (against Bournemouth) and they were desperately unlucky not to win. They looked a good team.

“Everyone is saying what good football Brighton are playing. The way they pass the ball is the way Gus (Poyet) likes to play the game.

“That’s the way he was as a player and you could tell straight away that’s what he wanted us to do.

“I’m not really surprised. I think they have got a great chance of being promoted.

“They are going to be a force to be reckoned with.”

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn't someone on here 'decide' he would hardly feature in the Norwich side after leaving us and would spend most of the season in the stiffs or on the bench?

Good luck to him, he is a class act, and I still don't think we've really replaced him, that said, I am more than happy with the midfielders we now have.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
awesome player stood out for us last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here