Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts Tripled His Wages? Prutton Defo Signing?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
it might be may but can you see our squad falling apart cant see better playersthan we are loosing coming in hope im wrong

No. Our squad is not falling apart. We have not lost Bennett or Elphick (our two best young players in my view), Painter has signed permanently and Gus is hopefully set to sign a new contract. Based on Gus' signings so far, I am confident he will find players at least as good as Crofts and Calderon as well as other new ones. This sort of ridiculous over reaction is what is wrong with football fans. Just relax, enjoy the summer and I am sure we will start to sign quality players soon.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Good old NSC....season hasn't even finished and we are jumping up down......How are we going to last out the summer.......just everyone chillax........Gus has it under control...trust me

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Totally agree. Prutton is a quality player and I am positive Gus would get the best from him. As for the Watford player someone suggested Al Bangura? He is at Blackpool! Possibly a Prem Club at 5pm today. Some people on here really need to start learning somethings about football.

Is this the same Al Bangura who many on here said was sh1t and not good enough for us.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Totally agree. Prutton is a quality player and I am positive Gus would get the best from him. As for the Watford player someone suggested Al Bangura? He is at Blackpool! Possibly a Prem Club at 5pm today. Some people on here really need to start learning somethings about football.

Is this the same Al Bangura who many on here said was sh1t and not good enough for us.

Probably the same Bangura who from a quick Wiki search has played for them 9 times this season. Hardly a LYNCHPIN of the side is he! If Blackpool miraculously get promoted he's hardly gonna be playing is he now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Prutton was a decent player at Leeds , the reason why he hasn't really made the same impression at Colchester is down to their style of football which is keep it in the air and intimidate the oppostion by kicking the shit out of them.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
why the hell are people banging on about Bangura, wasn`t good enough for us last time round and hardly setting Blackpool alight.
Maybe a cross wire somewhere???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here