Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
I call BULLSHIT, NSC you are behaving like a bunch of crack whores, stop living off these desperate rumours wanting them to be true, its not real. sort your life out, transer rumours are an addiction people, they are ruining your lives.

IF your grammar was up to par, I would actually believe you. Rumours AHOY!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not getting hopes up at all of anything today following Gus' comments about not being near any deals yesterday

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Even if we sign a striker, we will still need another one with Hoskins injured or two if CMS leaves.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Not getting hopes up at all of anything today following Gus' comments about not being near any deals yesterday

Funnily enough, it was when I read those comments that I thought we probably WERE signing someone - especially as Gus seemed to be drip-feeding that line via the media ("The Argus understands that...") before he was quoted directly on the subject. Classic Gus smoke'n'mirrors I reckon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I call BULLSHIT, NSC you are behaving like a bunch of crack whores, stop living off these desperate rumours wanting them to be true, its not real.
You're wrong, because the op has a history of... oh f*** it, I've got nothing.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I don't know to feel at the moment, I'm excited and happy a new signing is on the way but I'm gutted that it looks like the end of CMS!!!!

Think my head is going to explode with confusion.

This better be a good singing Gus!!!

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Gus Poyet is hoping to have a new player on board by Saturday. Meanwhile CMS is back in full training so could feature v Chelsea. #bhafc

Brian Owen There.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know to feel at the moment, I'm excited and happy a new signing is on the way but I'm gutted that it looks like the end of CMS!!!!

Think my head is going to explode with confusion.

This better be a good singing Gus!!!
1) It hasn't happened yet
2) I'm sure (if true) Gus has learned from his mistakes and will go for a more experienced striker.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Think it will be another striker, with it reported in the Argus today that Will Hoskins will miss the start of the season with a broken foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here