Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts or Hammond

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Didnt see game last night but sounds as though Hammond was impressive. Could there be a competition for places between the returnees. Hammonds a strong character. He won't give up a place in the team readily...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Agree that Hammond was impressive. Think Crofty will have a hard job to replace him Could he replace Dicker though but he had a good game too. What luxury for the manager to have all this talent to pick from.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hammond was tidy last night, so was Dicker. Crofts will have to wait until either of them plays shit.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Hammond was tidy last night, so was Dicker. Crofts will have to wait until either of them plays shit.

Agree with this.

Until last night would have said Crofts and Hammond, but Dicker showed well in a good team. Seems to be improving each game. Let's see how he plays on Tuesday - sure to start I think.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Hammonds going to be a real asset away from home if he plays like that. Need players to dig in and break up play, but he gets forward a lot as well. Think he's just the type of player we were missing. Would have Crofts in for Dicker no question.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Crofts will come straight back in and rightly so in my opinion in place of Dicker as soon as he is fit, Dobbie will also get the nod over Barnes very shortly

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why do people want to weaken the team from last night? Weird.

Hammond > Crofts by the way he played yesterday.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Crofts and Hammond, with both of them in the same starting 11 we could absolutely dominate against lesser teams.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Everything Crofts brings to the team, Hammond also brings to the team, plus extra (if he plays as well as yesterday).
Crofts brings nothing of what Dicker brings to the team.

Makes no sense to play Crofts and Hammond but not Dicker.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
If I had to chose between the two, then based on the season so far Hammond. I know he's only played one game, but based on last night he has to start in front of Crofts at the moment

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Bridcutt,Hammond,Crofts,Buckley,Lopez.........Any combination of those is potentially lethal in any form.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Won't have to wait long for Dicker then!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'd go for crofts personally, I thought Dicker had a good game last night. Dont think he lost the ball and played some lovely stuff.

Too inconsistant - rarely has a good game, usually is ok at best. Has a tendency to give the ball away in dangerous areas.

Crofts and Hammond every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here