****Crofts Appreciation and Goodbye Thread*****

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So Young Mr Crofts
You came from Gillingham
You have/may have/ haven't gone to Norwich
Goodbye then

I appreciated your work ( but half the time you may have been navarro) my glasses are not that good

:wave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe we should rip into him like we did Murray when he lef.....oh no, he's still here.

Still, Crofts must be more loyal than Muzza somehow...errr...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe we should rip into him like we did Murray when he lef.....oh no, he's still here.

Still, Crofts must be more loyal than Muzza somehow...errr...

What? As far as we know Crofts never asked to leave, as much I like Murray he did.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
What? As far as we know Crofts never asked to leave, as much I like Murray he did.

Key difference. Players come, players go. Not all make it publically known that they positively want to leave.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Key difference. Players come, players go. Not all make it publically known that they positively want to leave.

For completely understandable personal reasons. Yet some people STILL hold a grudge against him for putting his family first. F*cking unbelievable.

My point is I think people seem to equate loyalty almost 100% as "how much do they run around like a headless chicken".

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
For completely understandable personal reasons. Yet some people STILL hold a grudge against him for putting his family first. F*cking unbelievable.

My point is I think people seem to equate loyalty almost 100% as "how much do they run around like a headless chicken".

I understand the personal reasons bit which is why I never criticised him. What you fail to realise is that it had absolutely nothing to do with what sort if player he is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I understand the personal reasons bit which is why I never criticised him. What you fail to realise is that it had absolutely nothing to do with what sort if player he is.

That's bollocks though isn't it? Whenever people slag him off they will always use the words "lazy" "doesn't give a sh*t" etc.

All they know of him is his footballing style, so it is everything to do with what sort of player he is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's just f**ks me off because if people were being consistent, they would be ripping into Crofts right now for only giving us one year before leaving us without a captain.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That's bollocks though isn't it? Whenever people slag him off they will always use the words "lazy" "doesn't give a sh*t" etc.

All they know of him is his footballing style, so it is everything to do with what sort of player he is.

why has this turned into a BINFEST about Murray.

this is about the Welsh Wizzard!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It's just f**ks me off because if people were being consistent, they would be ripping into Crofts right now for only giving us one year before leaving us without a captain.

Why? As a club we accepted a bid not really his fault is it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm just glad these people never watched Peter Ward, I NEVER saw him tackling back in his area or defending corners very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here