Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crocs

are they really that comfortable? they look cheap and nasty and i find that most things which look cheap and nasty also feel cheap and nasty. it's an honest question, by the way.

very comfortable, I have had them on in the mornings and when I have arrived at work...........realised they were still on.

the kids love em, good for the feet. Downer is the crap you pick up on your feet from our dirty pavements, then there no harm in washing your feet daily.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:nono: Yet you like crocs? or just wear them for comfort?

They are just shoes that do the job in summer with casual clothes, I gave up being a slave to fashion when I was about 18, but I would draw the line at Hush Puppies :lol:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
They are just shoes that do the job in summer with casual clothes, I gave up being a slave to fashion when I was about 18

That's fine then

I wear 3/4 lengths to keep cooler in the strange case of a warm enough day

Tattoos and earrings are just part of me and my persona

Having 5 older brothers all into metal music and bikes i really didn't stand a chance:lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If people want to go around in rubber shoes that make them look like mental patients on a day release... let em.

The only people who can legitimately wear latex footwear are theatre Nurses and Butchers assistants.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
That's fine then

I wear 3/4 lengths to keep cooler in the strange case of a warm enough day

Tattoos and earrings are just part of me and my persona

Having 5 older brothers all into metal music and bikes i really didn't stand a chance:lolol:

I've been trying to place you for a while 433...From now on I shall be looking for someone who looks like Zodiac Mindwarp in a reflective tabard with 3/4 lengths and rubber sandals.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I've been trying to place you for a while 433...From now on I shall be looking for someone who looks like Zodiac Mindwarp in a reflective tabard with 3/4 lengths and rubber sandals.

Firstly you wouldn't catch me wearing crocs in a million years

I usually stand at the bottom of J block, Tall slim with short hair

And Zodiac Mindwarp is a bit far out :lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Practically - Crocs are ok but not that great .

however to all the 'they look shit' types on here - anybody who really cares that much about their image is a boring c**t

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Practically - Crocs are ok but not that great .

however to all the 'they look shit' types on here - anybody who really cares that much about their image is a boring c**t

I think it is perfectly normal to not want to walk around in a pair of clown shoes. What is wrong about having a healthy interest in how you look?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I think it is perfectly normal to not want to walk around in a pair of clown shoes. What is wrong about having a healthy interest in how you look?

a healthy interest is quite different to the inane rantings in this thread. As a whole over my life I have found most people overly concerned with the image to be incredibly dull.

or put another way - they are boring c**ts

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
a healthy interest is quite different to the inane rantings in this thread. As a whole over my life I have found most people overly concerned with the image to be incredibly dull.

well, yes people overly concerned with their image are dull but then again Crocs are an exceptionally hideous and laughable shoe.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Well dressed c*nts though eh Normal?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Ahh fashion, I remember that. Thing is, when you turn 50 your wasteline starts to expand, you become invisible to any woman under 35, the 'egg in the nest' on your bonce gets ever bigger and the skinny lads in the style mags look more ridiculous every week.

I've got some crocs, yes they look absurd but they are light as a feather, very comfortable and you can play beach football and swim in them so I don't really give a toss about what they look like.

I also have some smart black leather slip-on hush puppies that I wear to work as they're comfy too.

Come to think of it I've got some 3/4 lengths and a few tattoos too.

Hmmmm, the other thing that happens when you turn 50 is that you forget what you were trying to say.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
jelly shoes for grown ups. they make the wearer look like a middle aged, lentil eating spinster - even if they are a bloke.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just love the fact that so many of NSC are so image conscious and yet we all support a club that is just so uncool in the eyes of 90% of football fans :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here