Do you have a pair of crocs?

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Crocodile_in_Nile.gif

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I wear my blue ones to most away games along with my pink top. I also have a pair of fur lined ones for Withdean in December.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
MEN, should not wear crocs or sandals... 1) Because they look f***ing SHIT and 2) Because they look like unwashed tree hugging protestors.

Quite

SHIT footwear worn by stupid FAT people who want to say 'look at me, I've just wasted good money on these shit shoes'

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
what he said,or flip flops,pyjamas or cardies AND men should never use,carry or shelter under an umbrella

No man should wear crocs but flip flops are alright, especially on the beach. I think you'd look more of a fool wearing trainers on the beach!!
Cardies aren't too bad either.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
isn't this thread two years to late ???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
isn't this thread two years to late ???

You've been on here long enough to know that every thread is two years too late! NSCers don't get out much and so only normally get exposed to things a good couple of years after the rest of the properly adjusted, socially competent outside world.

:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I only wear mine with my knee length socks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well bollocks to all of you Crocs, imo are FAR more acceptable than men over 30 who wear trainers as fashion items, especially white ones,

Last edited:

I have a pair, wifey has several and they are great for the kids, I wear them in the summer and winter, good for cycling and so comfortable that, only when I got to work, that I realised that I was still wearing them.

Lot at all the fashion clones above:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here