Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crocs VS Team NSC! August 1st

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Possibly a good idea Kev, although it would mean coming out of my retirement rather early...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im going to the EMIRATES the next day

will play anyway :)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I MIGHT be able to go, but im a poor bugger at the moment with no job and no money so will have to see what happens nearer the time.

I do have a job interview tomorrow though so hopefully that will go well and I will eventually have money to go out :)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think its probably best if the team captains try to sort out their sides by MSN/PM as apposed to the usual rigmoral that is this thread. So Tom/Scott and Steve if you could get cracking we might get a game this time round!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I think its probably best if the team captains try to sort out their sides by MSN/PM as apposed to the usual rigmoral that is this thread. So Tom/Scott and Steve if you could get cracking we might get a game this time round!!

lets not run before we can walk - first i think we should identify the lucky man to book the pitch. step forward mark potter

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
lets not run before we can walk - first i think we should identify the lucky man to book the pitch. step forward mark potter

I have lost my student card, so count me OUT.

As local resident, McCarthy, get involved. Thanks for volunteering:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I have lost my student card, so count me OUT.

As local resident, McCarthy, get involved. Thanks for volunteering:clap:

my place on the electoral register has me down as being a CHELTENHAM resident, so technically i am just staying in my HOLIDAY home, counting me out

that does make you the nearest resident

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To clarify two things:

1) What night is this happening? Is it this Friday (Agust 1st) as suggested by Kev, or is it next Friday (August 8th) as agreed by Chris and myself at the 6-a-side?

2) Where are we playing? Are we aiming for Burgess Hill or a return to the spiritual home of these games in Preston Park?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well the 1st is a bit to short notice I would say so would go for the 8th.

I also suggest a Burgess Hill game again on a Friday night. Whilst PP is good I would say its better to have a marked out pitch with goals!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here