Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Croazzzia vs Zzzpain, Zzzwitzerland vs Franzzze

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Has the penny finally dropped after this and Czech game how hard our group was and how well we’ve done to top it and not concede? :lol: Brilliant.

I’m sure the ‘we’ve not played anyone good’ narrative of the World Cup will still run when the short memories happen!

Who you talking to sheebo? Don’t tar everyone with the same brush [emoji6] I said at the time that beating Croatia was a very good result. I agree not conceding a goal is encouraging.

I can’t stand the whole “you ain’t played anyone good” argument. It negates that we (England) have lost to the likes of Iceland before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I rest my case! ;-)

I'm sorry you weren't able to rest it for longer. Your arms must be really aching now :wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame this match wasn't second tonight, France and Switzerland is going to be dour. What a game!!!

I am sure Switzerland will try and neutralise the game

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who you talking to sheebo? Don’t tar everyone with the same brush [emoji6] I said at the time that beating Croatia was a very good result. I agree not conceding a goal is encouraging.

I can’t stand the whole “you ain’t played anyone good” argument. It negates that we (England) have lost to the likes of Iceland before.

I've unblocked you again but, crikey, you don't half get the wrong end of the stick :mad: What gives? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My case was that Spain's defence isn't very good, not that they can't score, which the obviously can.

Excellent recovery work. Apologies. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not you :facepalm: I remember reading a few times we’ve not played anyone good etc - like we did the WC - teams are there on merit. Not a scooby what posters said it

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What happened to Pique? He was class. Injured?

Your curiosity is clearly, ahem, piqued.

He retired from international football in August 2018.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Your curiosity is clearly, ahem, piqued.

He retired from international football in August 2018.

Not quite. Played a few times for Catalonia since :wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not often you see two teams looking so knackered at the end of a match. They gave everything. Croatia gave every drop of energy they had in bringing it back to 3-3.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I just don't see much quality this year.
You gotta fancy our chances. And I say that as a miserable sod.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here