Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Criticism of Gary Hart

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
*takes a deep breath*

OHHHHHHHHH GARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY HARRRRRRRTTTTTTTT. :bowdown:

I don't care what the haters say, sod the lot of them. If there's one man I want to see in our side, it is OGH. He cares and you can say what you like about flair and about individual ability but I would rather have Gary Hart up front and Adam El-Abd at the back than a bunch of loanees who couldn't give a crap about the club. Our team lacks a bit of passion and commitment at times, but players like Elphick, Hart and El-Abd would add that. Elphick, rightly, is in the side and so should Hart be. Alright, he's not as good as Murray, Dickinson and Forster. But what he might like in natural ability, he more than makes up for in passion, desire, work rate, determination and commitment. Also, you know what, he can play too. Just watch the videos of the matches in the run in last season, or ask Lloyd Owusu. Gary Hart's song hasn't stopped being sung at Brighton just yet.

Gary Hart. :bowdown:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
anybody whos got any criticism of gary have short memorys or only have supported the albion short term:)

As far as I am concerned, he should be open to criticism as soon as the cheque clears in his account. He may have been a force to be reckoned with in the past, but that should not make him exempt from criticism today.

However, as wuth all players, he doesn't deserve abuse. But some goons know no different.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As far as I am concerned, he should be open to criticism as soon as the cheque clears in his account. He may have been a force to be reckoned with in the past, but that should not make him exempt from criticism today.

However, as wuth all players, he doesn't deserve abuse. But some goons know no different.

I completely agree, like any performers on a stage, and in the public eye, criticism, good or bad, is to be expected, but out and out abuse is totally unacceptable.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What's been achieved in the past is irrelevant in present day. Yes he was a good player for us, and always gives it his all, but he is nowhere near good enough to be playing for us at the moment.

He hasn't scored a goal since 2006 and we're throwing him on expecting him to score a goal in 5 minutes. It's not going to happen hence why people were no doubt slagging his ability off when he came on today.

Did you actually read any of my post?

I'm not saying he should be in the team, I'm just saying the way he is talked about on here is pretty shitty for someone who has been an absolute f***ing legend for the club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He scored last week against a strong Crawley team I believe.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Posh Spice Is A Slapper
She Really Is A Tart
And When She's Shagging Beckham
She Thinks Of Gary Hart
OH Gary Hart!

:ascarf:

Brighton & Hove Albion Legend. His facts are unbelievable!!! 9 Managers. About 6 different positions. The guy is an absolute hero and I'm truly in his debt!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Totally agree - a lot of people overlook the fact that Hart's main assets for the last decade have been his hard work and his crossing.

He doesn't score many goals because he's a more effective wideman, as showed when he and Owusu kept us up last year.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here