Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Criteria for Palace Fans Posting

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
Thats made me feel a whole lot better. Thank you.

May I return the compliment..be careful about getting to the top league through the play-offs (you are way below Reading and Sheffield you know) the teams there are so, so much better than yours and you will get tonked on many ocassions.

Cheers

No thank you for your pearls of wisdom Pezza

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Perry Milkins said:

May I return the compliment..be careful about getting to the top league through the play-offs (you are way below Reading and Sheffield you know) the teams there are so, so much better than yours and you will get tonked on many ocassions.

Cheers

My pleasure.

Now you know that's not true - honest truth, if we don't go up I'd want you to stay up cos there's nothing like a bit of rivalry at a football match (that goes for Millwall as well!)

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:

Cheers
Aww, is that how you feel in this League?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
:ohmy: I`m here just for laughs me. Laughing at your football club that is!!!!

Strange but Brighton has got some decent fans.:clap: :clap:

Hiney
Mr Milkins
The Seaford massive
Easy 10
Dugdeep

Name a few.

Ahem...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
.Anyway Herbert shouldn't you be polishing your shoes and ironing your best shirt to be introduced to the future mum and dad in-law?
Leave the poor lad alone and let him bise his time.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
Yes it is.Anyway Herbert shouldn't you be polishing your shoes and ironing your best shirt to be introduced to the future mum and dad in-law?
There's no need Nige, they're Millwall fans so i need to go and get me best Burberry gear from 'Lillywhites'?

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here