Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Criteria for Palace Fans Posting

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Your views please. Should our residents posters from the 'Chav Side' submit their posts for vetting before being allowed to submit them.

Who wants the role of vetter?

What parameters should they conform to?

Should they be limited to the number of posts per day?

Should they be made to burn any burberry before being admitted?

Should they be taught how to spell?

:eek: :dunce:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so long as they keep their postings to purely how well Palace are doing and football related stuff, then great, the more the merrier, however one mention of the "seaweed" or " gay" references and they should be banned.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Your views please. Should our residents posters from the 'Chav Side' submit their posts for vetting before being allowed to submit them.

Should they ne made to burn any burberry before being admitted?

Should they be taught how to spell?

:eek: :dunce:
Take a good look at yourself.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dies Irae said:
so long as they keep their postings to purely how well Palace are doing and football related stuff, then great, the more the merrier, however one mention of the "seaweed" or " gay" references and they should be banned.

Oh come on mate its banter FFS. How many times do Palace get the Croydon is a shithole, Dowie is ugly, AJ is this and that? There is nothing personal intended

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Oh come on mate its banter FFS. How many times do Palace get the Croydon is a shithole, Dowie is ugly, AJ is this and that? There is nothing personal intended

Yes but that is FACT, not banter

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:

But the above statements are TRUE

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AJ's Love Monkey said:
So Brighton isnt the gay capital of the UK, you dont have a crap ground and your team is the best is it?

There are more gay people in manchester - Fact

The ground is superb, state of the art loft conversion.

We are currently in the Championship, above 100's of other teams throughout the leagues.

palace however are managed by a freak of nature, have chav fans and are financed by an opinionated gay boy......

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Criteria for Palace Fans Posting

Perry Milkins said:

Can you see a reflection when you look at yourself?
I see greatness and wealth, must be all those driveways i`ve laid this year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Personally I welcome the postings of our resident Palarse followres although BR has been fairly conspicuous by his absence). As it is, they colour the place up and as they don't take us too seriously I would welcome them.

Hey, good to see Royal Ali back too. Reading for the Championship ? They have my vote. Don't forget this bloke stood up for us.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
So Brighton isnt the gay capital of the UK, you dont have a crap ground and your team is the best is it?

We also have at least 6 stands at Withdean, but you could only afford 4.

So there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here