Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cristiano Ronaldo

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
After he scored the opening goal, a free-kick against Villarreal tonight, he held up his shirt to reveal MADEIRA after the deaths today from the awful floods. Really kind thought.

Whatever you think of him, the Premier league is a poorer place without his skill. He certainly won me a lot of money during his time with Man.Utd.

The likes of John Terry and Ashley Cole could learn a lot by him.

Stumpy Tim

Is this a joke? He wore a t-shirt & that makes him "really kind"? Would be kinder to either donate a months wages, or even go down there to help out. I'm not sure wearing a T-shirt makes him kind

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is this a joke? He wore a t-shirt & that makes him "really kind"? Would be kinder to either donate a months wages, or even go down there to help out. I'm not sure wearing a T-shirt makes him kind

:thumbsup:

Gesture politics by the famous.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Do you really think this is a f***ing joke? A 54 year-old British woman died in Portugal and her husband had to identify her, think of all the family.

Ronaldo didn't have to do what he did, did he? Grow up.:angry:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You're a CLOWN

Hey, wish i really was good at juggling things! Didn't mean to have a go at you mate. Maybe he will donate some money towards Madeira. That's why i didn't think top footballers thought of anybody else apart from themselves or their WAGS.:)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Cristiano Ronaldo is distraught about the catastrophic floods that have killed 32 people in his native Madeira and has pledged to help the devastated island.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Good point well made.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The likes of John Terry and Ashley Cole could learn a lot by him.

ok, so you appreciate the abilities of Ronaldo the winger and his gesture. what exactly has this got to do with having a pop at these two popular targets? in footballing terms, what exactly is wrong with them, a brilliant leader/decent CB and arguably one of the best left backs in the world. i think all they could learn from Ronaldo is a few step-over tricks.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I lived in Funchal, Madeira in 2007 for a year and Im devastated for that amazing Island and its special people....this really would have broken an incredible community of people.

In regards to Ronaldo, when I went over there.....I took what I see on this board.....a very pig english attitude of "Ronaldo's a **** bla bla" Well he must be...he got rooney sent off 50 years ago!!

God sake grow up!

When I lived there, I had the pleasure to meet the man himself and freinds and family of his. He's a very family oreintated man and has put lots of money into the Island looking after his own family and building schools and giving back to the island, so people shouldnt always base their opinions and thoughts on what hair gel he uses or what the media spin your mind to think!

My heart goes out to all those people on the Island. x

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought he wanted a slice of cake.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I lived in Funchal, Madeira in 2007 for a year and Im devastated for that amazing Island and its special people....this really would have broken an incredible community of people.

In regards to Ronaldo, when I went over there.....I took what I see on this board.....a very pig english attitude of "Ronaldo's a **** bla bla" Well he must be...he got rooney sent off 50 years ago!!

God sake grow up!

When I lived there, I had the pleasure to meet the man himself and freinds and family of his. He's a very family oreintated man and has put lots of money into the Island looking after his own family and building schools and giving back to the island, so people shouldnt always base their opinions and thoughts on what hair gel he uses or what the media spin your mind to think!

My heart goes out to all those people on the Island. x

Good post
I think basically most men are a bit jealous of Ronaldo tbh so that makes him a ****

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The bloke is a great footballer, no one can really deny that.
And his goal helped Madrid win and complete my win treble yesterday with Villa and Hearts.

But as a bloke, he's a tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here