Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket score coming up at Stamford Bridge

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chelsea 4-0 up on QPR less than half an hour played, and could easily have been 6. QPR absolutely all over the place.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And predictably, Anton Ferdinand is once again getting dogs abuse from the Chelsea crowd for being racially abused by their captain.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good warm up for Chelski, they seem to have a certain momentum going now. A cup double after this season would seem a remarkable turnaround.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What would you tell your youngster if he asked "Dad, why is everyone always boo'ing that man ?"

"Well son, he err...he says John Terry called him some nasty names about the colour of his skin. But obviously he's lying".

"Oh, right. Thanks Dad. BOOOOOOOOOOO"

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hughes record at QPR is currently 5 wins, 2 draws and 10 defeats despite spending £11 million in January and having a pretty strong side.
Surely his job is under threat whether they go down or not?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Annoyingly, I can't watch this game because my Sky dish can't pick up the signal for Sky Sports 1. Everything else is fine, but I'm getting constant interference and static whilst watching this game. Very annoying that I can watch Celtic vs Rangers uninterrupted, but can't watch a football match.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Annoyingly, I can't watch this game because my Sky dish can't pick up the signal for Sky Sports 1. Everything else is fine, but I'm getting constant interference and static whilst watching this game. Very annoying that I can watch Celtic vs Rangers uninterrupted, but can't watch a football match.

If you really want to watch it, I'm sure you could find a stream online somewhere :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you really want to watch it, I'm sure you could find a stream online somewhere :)

For the money I have to pay for Sky Sports, I think I'll give them a call and see if there's anything I can do. I suspect my dish has been blown out of alignment, it is completely exposed to the elements just up from the seafront... It's had some stick in the last day or so!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5-0 Torres scores 3

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And predictably, Anton Ferdinand is once again getting dogs abuse from the Chelsea crowd for being racially abused by their captain.

Got to love a bit of diatribe, NSC wouldn't be the same without it.

For the money I have to pay for Sky Sports, I think I'll give them a call and see if there's anything I can do. I suspect my dish has been blown out of alignment, it is completely exposed to the elements just up from the seafront... It's had some stick in the last day or so!

SkyGo on your PC. I'm watching on it now.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Hughes record at QPR is currently 5 wins, 2 draws and 10 defeats despite spending £11 million in January and having a pretty strong side.
Surely his job is under threat whether they go down or not?

Mark Hughes fits in the same bracket of manager as Steve Bruce. Someone who consistently takes clubs nowhere whilst employing no clear style of play and wasting unspeakable quantities of cash along the way. It is a mystery how they keep getting top jobs. Actually, it isn't a mystery. It is because they were big name players who are paid-up subscribers to the cult of Ferguson. The sooner they wheel themselves off to join Bryan Robson in the hall of shit Premier League Managers of yore, the better.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing game for Torres...two months ago he wouldn't even have scored in Bankok waving a $20 note about. Now he's on fire...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here