Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket Roll Call: FPT Semi-Final Sussex vs Gloucs Sunday July 5th

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I shall be taking 6-8 tins in, ready for the Pitch Invasion. :banana:.

If this starts at 1045, and the Wetherspoon pub opens at 9? I make that PIMMS o clock.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I won't be at the SF, but I already have my ticket for the FINAL!!! C'mon Sussex!

:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I'm sure everyone is aware, but you re not allowed to take any booze into the ground for this match :angry:

But the back of the ticket has 4 cans or one bottle of wine on it (the same as for the aussie game) where as it happens, no bags were searched. I have posted a query on the Sussex site, but it would be fair to say it doesn't get quite the same traffic as here....:whisky:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'll be there. Hoping for some more cricketing glory!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
But the back of the ticket has 4 cans or one bottle of wine on it (the same as for the aussie game) where as it happens, no bags were searched. I have posted a query on the Sussex site, but it would be fair to say it doesn't get quite the same traffic as here....:whisky:

I saw that aswell !!

We will be loaded with beers !!

How can they stop us ?

:drink::drink::drink:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

You're not wrong - just checked mine. I might give a bottle of wine a go, based upon that!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Will be in the Wetherspoon pub on George Street at 9am, for a Fry-up and a pint of Coors Light!

'Mon the Sussex! :D

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Yup. Designated driver already booked. If it is anything like the last over last Sunday it is worth waiting many more hours for.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
A bit overcast out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here