Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket Roll Call: FPT Semi-Final Sussex vs Gloucs Sunday July 5th

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not on Sky either, they are showing the rain-chasers vs pants at old trafford instead :angry:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'll be there, with my father in law and a friend (who is a Palace fan).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think it might be a good day for wearing my Sporting Colours T-shirt

119_1_SCGOSBTS.jpg

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Me and my dad will be there. Looking forward to it.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
tried to get complimentary tickets through b. brown. but he let me down and got dropped because of matt prior's return, so now i cant get them!! Are they still on sale? i hav'nt even looked at the news?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
75% hopeful to make an appearance, depends how trashed I get on the saturday night

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
tried to get complimentary tickets through b. brown. but he let me down and got dropped because of matt prior's return, so now i cant get them!! Are they still on sale? i hav'nt even looked at the news?

Yes, they are still available. The usual 3 ways to purchase them. From the ticket office during the coming week including Saturday. On the day upto 12 noon, and online.

For non-members they cost £15 and £5 for u16's

I will be there.:thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure everyone is aware, but you re not allowed to take any booze into the ground for this match :angry:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is that definite now? I asked a steward at the Somerset game and they hadn't a clue.

I purchased another ticket on Friday and they put in a note saying no alchool. I have not seen anyone checked for ages.

The ticket I got was the last seat on the North stand so it it selling well. It was originally advertised as the 4 cans or a bottle ruling.

From the website Member's Tickets - FPT Semi Final - Tickets - Sussex County Cricket Club

Sussex
v
Gloucestershire
10.45am - Sunday 5 July at The County Ground, Hove

Tickets are on sale now. The pavilion area will be reserved for members on a first come, first served basis. Semi-final ticket holders will have priority booking for the final to be played on 25th July at Lord's should Sussex make it.

Ticket prices are as follows. Call 0844 264 0202 to book your tickets.

ADVANCE TICKETS
Adults - £10
Junior (Under 16s) - £FREE*

ON THE DAY
Adults - £20
Junior (Under 16s) - £10

Alcohol Policy 2009

No alcohol will be permitted to be brought in to the ground.

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'll be there in the afternoon if i don't find something better to do before then, Not a great cricket fan so could not do a whole day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here