Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket returns to BBC

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Common as Mook said:
They haven't. It's two Asian chaps. One who does Football Focus and the other does the Horse racing, I think.

Oh dear.

Oh well

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
The time of the matches is actually pretty lucky for me. I start work at 6 monday to friday so im usually up by 10 past five. I can get up 10 mins early to watch it and still get a good 40 mins. Ill catch the highlights when I get in, on sky.:clap2: :yawn:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Bluejuice said:
Those of us who refuse to fund Murdoch's empire?

yes and those of us on benefits who cant afford the subscriptions. fuckin pisses me off that just because someone can afford to do so they rub it in your face. hope that if they ever become ill and cant work they remember just how fuckin fortunate they were to have sky. cos believe me when you end up on £70 a week you will soon have to get rid of it...am i bitter, yes too fuckin right. i love my cricket and have done all my life and would love to watch it all night

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
Mark Pougatch?

Brighton Fan.

That well known Asian, Mark Pougatch

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Attachments

• pougatch_pub1.jpg
    pougatch_pub1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 57

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
real fans like me are seeing the 4th test on boxing day in melbourne (i think its the 4th test).

I will be with you for that one my friend - of course REAL fans will at the 5th test in Sydney as well!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
WW, real fans like me will stay up all night to watch it live. Who needs the BBC?:clap2:

Yes Potter - real fans will be partying all night FRIDAY in the hill, before watching the game ahead of a full english breakfast and then the trip to doncaster

who do you think you are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here