Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe V Brighton, Prediction - I dont get many wrong.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Had you been grounded then? Computer taken away from you?
Oh phil! you really know how to hurt a Palace poster, don't you?
And for your info, YES, my computer was taken away from me. By the good folk of P.C.World for repair.
You know the one! Where the Goldstone USED to be!!!!!!:laugh:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
I'll try not to laugh at that statement when your struggling next season but it wont be easy. :lolol:
I've got alot of time for the likes of you.BB, along with philsussex and a few other weed posters on here but to say that Palace will struggle this coming season is ludicrous,even by your weed standards!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got alot of time for the likes of you.BB, along with philsussex and a few other weed posters on here but to say that Palace will struggle this coming season is ludicrous,even by your weed standards!!!

I cant see Warnock lasting the season can you? The palace fans I work with aint happy the way the summer's gone and a season of gloom is what they're predicting.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
I cant see Warnock lasting the season can you? The palace fans I work with aint happy the way the summer's gone and a season of gloom is what they're predicting.
Then the Palace fans that you work with must be closet Brighton fans mate!We won't finish as automatic promotion contenders but we will be amongst the play off hopefuls.
Have no doubt!!!:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:thud:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Wasnt quite right, but not a bad effort? :D

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.