Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe preview online

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Thats the best bit of ficton i have read this year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jon, you spelt your name wrong, it doesn't end in 'olclough' it should be 'unt'.

I expect we'll all be looking out for you selling your fanzine outside Withdean, the only thing is that you may end with them up your bottom rather than in your hand.

I wonder how many fans your pathetic little club will bring ? 200 ?

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Jon, you spelt your name wrong, it doesn't end in 'olclough' it should be 'unt'.

I expect we'll all be looking out for you selling your fanzine outside Withdean, the only thing is that you may end with them up your bottom rather than in your hand.

I wonder how many fans your pathetic little club will bring ? 200 ?

Just shut the f*** up will you. If you fancy taking on three 18 year old lads selling the fanzines then feel free mate.

I came on here, tongue in cheek, before and now put a link to my preview and you threaten me. Christ, I've even told you all where I will be selling and would love people to introduce themsleves to me. As my dad is a Brighton fan, they are my second team and my preview includes the quotes; 'I personally quite like them', ' plucky little outfit who have been pillaged by property developers' and a detailed (and well researched) history on your plight. It also includes stuff taking the mick out of my own club - like most of my articles do.

But, if you want to threaten me mate, then feel free. It's pathetic. Still hiding behind your username I see? Like me? Oh no, I've jokingly taken the mick, told you my full name etc and even given you the exact details of where I will be selling fanzines tomorrow.

You going to back up your threat?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think like you he was talking tongue in cheek.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Wardywonderland said:
I think like you he was talking tongue in cheek.

I don't think he was actually. He's been using these pathetic little threats all day.

At least he could tell me what he looks like, so I know whether to bring the knuckle duster or not. The question is: is he another net user who hides behind his anonymity to threaten people or does he actually want to meet up and fight someone because of some stupidly innocuous comments that aren't even derogatory to his club?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
JonC said:
I don't think he was actually. He's been using these pathetic little threats all day.

At least he could tell me what he looks like, so I know whether to bring the knuckle duster or not. The question is: is he another net user who hides behind his anonymity to threaten people or does he actually want to meet up and fight someone because of some stupidly innocuous comments that aren't even derogatory to his club?

He's been threatening home and away fans on here for years, amost as many times as he's married american ladies (tongue in cheek of course)

Don't worry about it.

I thought you redeemed yourself in the article personally.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
middle class suburb of Brighton:nono: :nono: :nono: We have got Michael Campbell who won a major this year living overlooking the ground. I don't know, A well researched piece indeed:p

You did give us a lesson in fottball last season but I hope we can trun it around on you this year. If it was not for Ashton last year you would not have even been in the division so a nice little 3-1 victory ( and yes I said 3 goals which is unheard of in recent times ).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
JonC said:

If the search function is on do a seach for some of his posts. He his like it all the time. Home fans, away fans, netrual fans given the chance he would insult and threaten a desk fan.

The artical was well writen and in all a good read apart from the prediction of the result, which prompted my first post on this thread.

If I get out the pub in time to walk round that side of the ground will come over and say hello. If not hope you enjoy your day out but go home knowing that the best team (us) have won.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You missed out Des Lynam in your preview.

"Now there's another public enquiry which is almost certain to rule in their favour (because Prescott worded the subject of the enquiry in such a way to ensure permission)."

Nice one
thumb.bmp

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
B.M.F said:
middle class suburb of Brighton:nono: :nono: :nono: We have got Michael Campbell who won a major this year living overlooking the ground. I don't know, A well researched piece indeed:p

You did give us a lesson in fottball last season but I hope we can trun it around on you this year. If it was not for Ashton last year you would not have even been in the division so a nice little 3-1 victory ( and yes I said 3 goals which is unheard of in recent times ).

I think you may be surprised how good we are without Ashton (considering the 20 game winless streak!).

The weak point is the defence - specifically the big bloke Rich Walker. Walker can play very well, but when he's bad....he's SHITE. We have Steve Foster on the bench though who is recovering from injury and can more than competently cover.

The midfield is exceptional with Billy Jones (who is going to be our best product EVER - debut at 16, now 18, injured last season) and David Vaughan (most skillful player we've had for years and full Welsh international). Unfortunately, Dario likes captain Kenny Lunt and I er...don't.

We're VERY fast up front - can play on the counter attack and tear teams apart. Luke Varney (£50,000 from Quorn) is finally coming good and has the potential to be as good as Dean Ashton if he could improve his finishing. Steve Jones will always score goals and Eddie Johnson (on loan from Manure) has surprised me with just how good he is.

We play 4-3-3 and will probably try to counter attack. I'm pretty sure we'll score a goal (or two) as we can really run teams ragged when on form. I'd advise you to isolate the CB (walker) and LB (Tonkin) who are both shite and whip LOADS of balls into the box as our keeper can't deal with crosses.

I'm actually really optimistic though :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, this twat has just sent me a threatening PM, so pathetic it's not true. Funny how he can write a tongue in cheek article and not be able to get one back, So typical of the breed,

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
JonC said:
I I'd advise you to isolate the CB (walker) and LB (Tonkin) who are both shite and whip LOADS of balls into the box as our keeper can't deal with crosses.

Thats us f***ed then

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wardywonderland said:
If the search function is on do a seach for some of his posts. He his like it all the time. Home fans, away fans, netrual fans given the chance he would insult and threaten a desk fan.

The artical was well writen and in all a good read apart from the prediction of the result, which prompted my first post on this thread.

If I get out the pub in time to walk round that side of the ground will come over and say hello. If not hope you enjoy your day out but go home knowing that the best team (us) have won.

Wardy, do yourself a favour, get a life, when have I theatened anybody (apart from Simster at least two years ago ?)

Time for some remedial reading lessons I think. Oh for the record I've only married one American but yes, over the years I've been engaged to three, happy now ?

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
"Now there's another public enquiry which is almost certain to rule in their favour (because Prescott worded the subject of the enquiry in such a way to ensure permission)."

Nice one

Personally, I think the fact that the wording of the inquiry states that the Deputy PM's office has accepted that Brighton needs a new stadium means that the other sites HAD to be proved to be a better alternative. From what I've read on this site, that doesn't appear to be the case.

Downloaded Penguin said:
You missed out Des Lynam in your preview.

I didn't want to become TOO predictable.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Hey, this twat has just sent me a threatening PM, so pathetic it's not true. Funny how he can write a tongue in cheek article and not be able to get one back, So typical of the breed,

Hahaha. Threatening?! It said:

'Are you planning to back your threats up then?

You really want to meet up and fight someone for their match preview on the internet? Let us know ASAP please because I'm leaving at 7:15 tomorrow and need to know whether to wear my 'fighting clothes' and take my big club with me.'

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
JonC said:
I'm leaving at 7:15 tomorrow and need to know whether to wear my 'fighting clothes' and take my big club with me.'

Did not know Crewe were a big club:lolol:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Hope they follow the directions posted on their review, it certainly doesnt take them to the ground...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here