Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe Perspective

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't moan but was still described by you as a moron hooligan and thug.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Yorkie said:
I don't moan but was still described by you as a moron hooligan and thug.

When did I refer to you, personally, as a 'moron, hooligan and thug'? Find the quote from the match report where I described Yorkie, or Brighton fans in general, as above.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
JonC said:
When did I refer to you, personally, as a 'moron, hooligan and thug'? Find the quote from the match report where I described Yorkie, or Brighton fans in general, as above.

Read the last sentence...

From Crewe Rivals
An almost faultless performance from Dario Gradi's men as the Reds dispose of a very poor Brighton side in some style. Kenny Lunt scores a free kick, debutant Andy White grabs his first ever Crewe goal and Michael Higdon adds the third from 5 yards out.

It was a performance of considerable quality at Gresty Road as the Railwaymen recorded their third successive victory, brushing aside a mediocre Brighton side who were probably the worst team we had faced all season. The Seagulls were lifeless and devoid of ideas in the final third whereas Crewe looked a highly competent team despite the new front pairing of White and Steve Jones. I also lost respect for Brighton fans as the large southern following did nothing but moan throughout despite the obvious competence of the officials. The 1000 or so travelling Seagulls were, in sombre reflection, a mixture of morons, hooligans and foul-mouthed louts evident from the numbers ejected from the ground.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh, where did he go? :lolol:

He's doing some more sombre reflecting :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here