dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm still not.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I make myself look silly!

There was a hidden message in this thread - i'm after a lift or a group of men to TAG along with on the train - but just remembered i dont have a car at the mo as my exhaust fell off!!!

Tried ringing u just now Mr BUCK- answerphone...

I think you got told further down the thread that you are duplicating threads, bad Sheebo, now go and stand in the corner until you have worked out what you have done wrong. Then PM an apology to everyone.

Regarding the phone, cannot get a network in this nuclear bunker I work in...

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Careful, somebody will post a whacky comment or keyword to tell you this subject has been done before, in an attempt to make the thread starter look silly.

Absolutely. I used to like Mr Blobby, but his ridiculous mistake in posting something about the tube being closed, FOR THE SECOND TIME, has made me want to disasocciate myself from him. I bet he feels very silly today.

Sheebo, I would love to have gone but we've got loads to set up for our Tournament on Sunday, you know, the one you're coming to! (I think I mentioned our tournament on another thread if anyone would care to humiliate me appropriately)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are u that bothered that u have to go and copy and paste the thread link as soon as someone does your 'fixtures' thing?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely. I used to like Mr Blobby, but his ridiculous mistake in posting something about the tube being closed, FOR THE SECOND TIME, has made me want to disacciate myself from him. I bet he feels very silly today.

Quite.

I would expect that Mr Blobby to be bannished from here and all he can here is a tirrade of whacky NSC style speak...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
YES Timbo - i may try pop down but dunno bout the reffing. U can set it up tonight Timbo - Do the lines etc etc - COME TO CREWE!!!

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Me :wave:

Can't wait to drive himself home after several hours of being in the Borough Arms:rolleyes:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
0715 from Southampton :thud: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here