Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to the 2,000+ fans at Huddersfield

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
That's an absolute joke, if you ask anyone who was there, we had well over 2000.

Huddersfield netted off about 1,100 seats, and we filled the remaining 90%. (Away end holds 4,000)

I will wage our house that we had more than 2,000 :thumbsup:

You're not very good at maths are you.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Did anyone get on the pictures on the pre match gallery on the Albion website?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Agree with the others who were there, there were way over 1200 today, and when they announced it no-one arround me could believe it. Thats happened a few times now, oh well was still a good atmosphere.:clap:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
They certainly wasted the money on the old bill. What was the point in lining up in front of us. When it was obvious that the home fans were going to run on the pitch.

Isn't that more to protect the away fans should any trouble threaten to break out. Not the OB's reponsibility as such to try and stop everyone who jumps onto the pitch at the end of the match, so makes more sense to just form a line between the away support and the home support.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Did anyone get on the pictures on the pre match gallery on the Albion website?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I look a bit retarded, second picture.

I'm also in the fifth picture, blowing up a balloon at the back.

And the sixth picture, looking the other way.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Isn't that more to protect the away fans should any trouble threaten to break out. Not the OB's reponsibility as such to try and stop everyone who jumps onto the pitch at the end of the match, so makes more sense to just form a line between the away support and the home support.

Thats a fair point but it just wasn't that type of game. The only hint of trouble I saw was when they scored and there was a scuffle between our supporters. Don't know what that was about. All the Huddersfield fans I met were great. They would have been happy for us to win as long as Booth scored.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Thats a fair point but it just wasn't that type of game. The only hint of trouble I saw was when they scored and there was a scuffle between our supporters. Don't know what that was about. All the Huddersfield fans I met were great. They would have been happy for us to win as long as Booth scored.

That "scuffle" was between the BWS I think who were singing 'No Surrender to the IRA' a few minutes before hand

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2797_81108830657_509740657_2191020_7031892_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here