Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to the 2,000+ fans at Huddersfield

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Full credit to the 2,000+ (guess it was about 2,400 maybe a bit more) who were at Huddersfield today. Constant singing for the team shows we can have the difference as proved today.

:albion2:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
1201 fans according to Hudders website.

Still good turnout though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
1201 fans according to Hudders website.

Still good turnout though.

That's an absolute joke, if you ask anyone who was there, we had well over 2000.

Huddersfield netted off about 1,100 seats, and we filled the remaining 90%. (Away end holds 4,000)

I will wage our house that we had more than 2,000 :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
how can the attendance be fixed when it was pay on the day?

There weren't any tickets on the turnstiles, only those bought at the ticket booth.

Away attendance was also fixed at Orient (we had about 2,500 there)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They certainly wasted the money on the old bill. What was the point in lining up in front of us. When it was obvious that the home fans were going to run on the pitch.

It's probably because we were singing 'On the pitch, on the pitch etc.' :lolol:

Btw, do you have Seagulls over Coventry on the back of your shirt?

boothylegend

Apr 22, 2009
I'm not sure to be honest, that stand holds around 4,200, and i read that you had brought over 2,000

but remember thinking that stand doesnt look half full, and the announcer said it was 1,201, and to be honest think it was probably right

your fans were great though and noisy throughout, a great credit to your club, and stood up and clapped boothy when he came off, full credit and appreciation for that :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'm not sure to be honest, that stand holds around 4,200, and i read that you had brought over 2,000

but remember thinking that stand doesnt look half full, and the announcer said it was 1,201, and to be honest think it was probably right

your fans were great though and noisy throughout, a great credit to your club, and stood up and clapped boothy when he came off, full credit and appreciation for that :)

Huddersfield today sectioned off each end of the stand (probably about 400 seats each side) plus the whole back four rows (probably about another 300 seats) and then a small section at the bottom (bottom three rows, probably about 300), that makes 1,400 leaving us with 2,600. To say we didn't fill half of that is a complete and utter joke, it was about 90% full, if not more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here