Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creation of a new Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You thought that out haven't you :D Not busy keeping up with the neigbours in your suburban hell? oooh look the new ford mondeo...
Oh look all the environmentally friendly Kelp pants, I'm wearing.
They only cost £250, worth every penny, yar.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It can be confusing to visitors who don't know we're a county as well!
Confusing to visitors? I live here and I haven't a clue.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Interesting this. I visited a Sussex Council (can't say which one) to interview them just as the recession kicked in. They were talking a lot about the Gatwick Diamond an dhow they would survive the recession because they could rely on jobs from Gatwick. They were really pushing for splitting West Sussex into North and South and leaving East Sussex. They reckoned that the south coast from adur to arun was dragging the north of the county down because of its poverty and getting all the resources.

I beg your pardon, what us dragging Crawley / East Grinstead down, they can f**k right off.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
We already have a flag:

martin_shrimpton_470_470x282.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Keys in the bowl anyone? :D
Oh sorry we don't have 'keys' I'm in advertising in the city.
I just commute, it's sure a bore I know.
Meow-Ow has to take the BMW 6, 200 yards up the road to drop Giles Jnr and Gilesella to pre school, while Phoebe has a rest.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh sorry we don't have 'keys' I'm in advertising in the city.
I just commute, it's sure a bore I know.
Meow-Ow has to take the BMW 6, 200 yards up the road to drop Giles Jnr and Gilesella to pre school, while Phoebe has a rest.

Ah but we have such lovely schools, open parks and even an Asda now.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Interesting this. I visited a Sussex Council (can't say which one) to interview them just as the recession kicked in. They were talking a lot about the Gatwick Diamond an dhow they would survive the recession because they could rely on jobs from Gatwick. They were really pushing for splitting West Sussex into North and South and leaving East Sussex. They reckoned that the south coast from adur to arun was dragging the north of the county down because of its poverty and getting all the resources.

Oh yes, the West Sussex coast is a shithole compared to Langley Green, Broadfield and the beautiful stretch of M23 past Pease Pottage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here