• BHAFC Flag.JPG
    BHAFC Flag.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 98

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not exactly something to celebrate with a flag is it, 13 years at an athletics stadium with scaffolding stands.

A great big Goldstone remembered on one half, and Falmer future on the other half would however be corking.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No offence Jamie, but why would we want a flag with Withdean on it? Time to move on to Falmer :D

maybe. we all hate the place... but we have had a lot of good times in the theatre of trees, 3 promotions, the days of Zamora, Cullip, et al. been along way together...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I sorta appreciate the idea for the Withdean flag, but £220?! I hope you are fairly well off.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
well i just thought we could all maybe get together the money, because it would look good and its something to celebrate the good times we've had at the 'dean...Yes its a shit hole etc, but hey, i will miss it in a way! i'll change to 2010 to 2011 and re post it...

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Also, it matches the kit this year, the majority of it blue, so its like a big send off for the withdean...
it would only be for one year so stop moaning... i think it would be ideal, not too expensive, no too over the top, just a manageable flag we could use this season...?

Attachments

• BHAFC Flag.JPG
    BHAFC Flag.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 74

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When ask the club reopens , it would make sense to confirm that its ok to firstly unfurl a beast of a flag,and secondly if its possible for it to be stored at falmer rather than it having to be taken home by people after the match.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
When the Derby boys bought there giant flag, it was all done in conjunction with the club and in particular the stadium manager and stadium safety officer - May be worth you going directly to the club to discuss. Cost about £2,500 when fireproofed and stuff, needs a couple of people to transport it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here