Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sorry i'm lost. What is it what's so creepy and odd about a remote control? Am I missing something?

I think you need to brush up on your reading skills rather than simply repeat what you've asked before.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How anyone, anyone, could have taken a thread title that includes the words "Paedo Meltdown" in any way seriously whatsoever, let alone get so het up over it is a joy to me, a mystery but a total joy. I may as well have written Paedogeddon. I've been nibble, you've been insane.

I always thought "Paedo Meltdown" was a cheese fondue dish :facepalm:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think you need to brush up on your reading skills rather than simply repeat what you've asked before.

Sorry but i've read through it and seen you've mentioned something about getting a toy from the suspected paedo, you mentioned the toy having the capabilities to not need hands whilst I assume it's remote control? Where's the bit i'm missing?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Following on from Bozza's thread showing search phrases that NSC rank number one for I think we can now safely add 'boy wanking' to the list thanks to 'The Truth'!!

I was struggling to work out the purpose of a caricature such as The Truth. There's a career in SEO for him yet!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Following on from Bozza's thread showing search phrases that NSC rank number one for I think we can now safely add 'boy wanking' to the list thanks to 'The Truth'!!

Don't thank me, thank Nibbles imagination.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry but i've read through it and seen you've mentioned something about getting a toy from the suspected paedo, you mentioned the toy having the capabilities to not need hands whilst I assume it's remote control? Where's the bit i'm missing?
Which bit aren't you missing?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

If you've actually read back properly, you'd have seen that 'suspected paedo' actually means 'suspected child.'

Also, the inference by Herr Tubhumper that you are odd and creepy wasn't necessarily to do with remote controls somehow being odd or creepy, but rather the way you respond and react to others.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend and I were just having sex and at the climax point I got her to shout "Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown!". I shouted "Is it you???" and she screamed "Yes, Yes, Yes" Neither of us still have any idea whether Phil Taylor or the bald dutch fella will win this but you have to fill the ad breaks on sky in somehow.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why does a remote control toy owned by Goldstone Rapper, need to be seen as odd and weird?

No remote control, mate. I said mind over matter!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you've actually read back properly, you'd have seen that 'suspected paedo' actually means 'suspected child.'

Also, the inference by Herr Tubhumper that you are odd and creepy wasn't necessarily to do with remote controls somehow being odd or creepy, but rather the way you respond and react to others.

So now Herr Tubhumper has an odd and creepy imagination of me too! Well that's bloody marvellous isn't it! I'm getting sick of hearing some of these imaginations on NSC!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No remote control, mate. I said mind over matter!

My apologies, I just assumed if you'd recieved a present for xmas which didn't require hands, it be remote control. My mistake. I didn't realise you got a lava lamp.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My apologies, I just assumed if you'd recieved a present for xmas which didn't require hands, it be remote control. My mistake. I didn't realise you got a lava lamp.

To be honest, a lava lamp would have been a lot less messy.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So now Herr Tubhumper has an odd and creepy imagination of me too! Well that's bloody marvellous isn't it! I'm getting sick of hearing some of these imaginations on NSC!

Well stop using it then.

I am quite sure we have had communications in the past and the more I think about it I'm getting more sure that I banned you under another user name, i shall investigate and if so I will get back to you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well stop using it then.

I am quite sure we have had communications in the past and the more I think about it I'm getting more sure that I banned you under another user name, i shall investigate and if so I will get back to you.

Yes sir!
by the way, well done for suggesting xhamster as a good site for streaming the Albion game on another thread. I'm sure any child would of taken your guidance safely x

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes sir!
by the way, well done for suggesting xhamster as a good site for streaming the Albion game on another thread. I'm sure any child would of taken your guidance safely x

I have never suggested any site for streaming an Albion game to my knowledge.

I really don't know what you are on about.

I am at present checking out details as I said above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here