Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley's FA Cup song

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Couldn't understand what all the nonsense underneath was about until you see the lad in the baseball cap on the right doing all the plane crash shit!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
That's definitely not the worst FA Cup song!

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
The guy on the right in the cap spent the whole video making references to the munich aircrash.

That's why all the other videos have been removed from youtube...and this one will be soon too

Very classy (and not at all Crawley)

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
The guy on the right in the cap spent the whole video making references to the munich aircrash.

That's why all the other videos have been removed from youtube...and this one will be soon too

Very classy (and not at all Crawley)

What a cock. More ammunition for the haters in the media to hammer Crawley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is that a shemale in the stockings and suspenders ??? :ohmy:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Which one on the right?

All in all, I've seen worse but it's pretty cheesy.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
It's a fine reminder that Tescos have a clothing range!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Get a f***ing grip! This is tosh of the highest order and is an insult to the original song.

A bunch of fossilised wannabe "Skins" in Primark's "Rent-a-chav" range, hilarious.

As for the knob making the visual references to the aircrash, should go down well with the Old Trafford "plastics" in the footie pubs in Crawley, if they can work out what it means that is!

Good luck against the Mancs by all means but to produce this, I think not somehow.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I think it's excellent. I love the original as well. Good on the Crawley fans. And about the Munich references - all morality issues go out the window when the scum are concerned. If it was about ANY other club then it would be well below the belt, but Manure nah!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here