Dec 28, 2021
#26 Williams
Add him to the list

Screenshot_20240828_001006_YouTube.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Joke referee booked Hurzeler , for something ...
For not controlling his bench. After the sending off Crofts had a spat with their prick.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The number of Crawley fans on Twitter who think Jay Williams 'tackle' was hilarious just proves what an utter bunch of dickheads they are. Detestable club.

Do we pay them to use Broadfield for our women's matches? That should stop now.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The number of Crawley fans on Twitter who think Jay Williams 'tackle' was hilarious just proves what an utter bunch of dickheads they are. Detestable club.

Do we pay them to use Broadfield for our women's matches? That should stop now.
They don't have any actual fans do they? Pretty sure they're all 'big six fans' (but go to their games because it's down the road, have never seen the club they 'support' play though) or Palace.

All bankrolled by a bunch of Yank virgins looking to make a quick buck.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They played some good stuff, worked our defence and created decent chances. They should have scored at least one goal.

Ordinarily, we'd be full of praise and respect for them, wish them well and would, maybe, keep a look out for their results from now on.

But, no, f*** them.
Compare the attitude shown from Crawley with that of another lower league club, Grimsby, who visited the Amex in a much more important Cup game.

A similar scoreline and result at the end for both sides, but one club showed class and the other didn't.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Purely by chance - an

Absolutely.

Although we made 11 changes, we fielded seven full internationals, including many players that cost many more times what Crawley have spent on all transfers in their entire history.

They played some good stuff, worked our defence and created decent chances. They should have scored at least one goal.

Ordinarily, we'd be full of praise and respect for them, wish them well and would, maybe, keep a look out for their results from now on.

But, no, f*** them.
Gatwick FC, nuff said.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I’d love to agree but I’ve genuinely never had an interaction with a Crawley fan to gauge them on.

Never met one, never bumped in to one in a boozer, f*ck it - I don’t think I’ve ever seen one pop up on social media. I went to watch Swindon play at Crawley with a Swindon supporting mate a few years ango and I didn’t even meet any Crawley fans around town then ffs.

If O’Riley turns out to be not too badly injured then by this time next week they’ll be back alongside Swindon Supermarine or Blyth Spartans in entirely inconsequential nobodies in the footballing landscape.
Harsh on Blyth, much bigger club than Crawley.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Didn’t really give a shit about them before tonight, but wow tonight was embarrassing from them.

Their manager had clearly drummed in to them that it was some kind of do-or-die rivalry that their life depended on. Plucky Scotland v England would be generous. It was my schools basketball team v the Monstars from Space Jam.

They’re not even the second biggest club in Sussex. Weirdos. Thankfully they’re so insignificant that I won’t think about them again after tomorrow.
Agreed. Not just the players. I genuinely was expecting a bit of Grimsby vibe from the fans. But they were absolutely unbearable twat-banter ball bags from the off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Our new player lasted 6 minutes. The tackle was horrible. And it was planned and pre-meditated.

The evidence is in Williams' smile and wink, caught on camera. A player who regrets injuring his opponent, does not smile and wink afterwards.

I hope the FA take suitable, effective retrospective action against Williams.
This all day.
Really poor against a fellow professional.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They don't have any actual fans do they? Pretty sure they're all 'big six fans' (but go to their games because it's down the road, have never seen the club they 'support' play though) or Palace.

The ones I saw all have Crawley in their bios.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
League one has dropped a lot in standard if that is anything to go by that was Sunday pub side tactics. ‘That said Crawley has always been the skid mark of Sussex so hardly surprised scummy chav town with scummy club

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL

Judging on the train queue to the game their ‘support’ base at the game was largely 16/17 year olds who dont actually support Crawley but would never get away tickets to see their own teams (Palace, Chelsea, WHU)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here