Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
You haven't actually answered my question about whether you think it's okay for a player to wink, smile and have a laugh when he has just seriously injured a fellow professional?
No, I don't think it's ok ,however ,it was a mildly clummsy attempt to win the ball cleanly .Not the players fault if the opportent passes the ball before he's ready to tackle .He didn't actually wink and smile after the incident , he actually has a mild disposition that makes him blink and twitch after he's kicked someone .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At last a sensible post and not the hysterical over reaction from so many melts on here
A premier league team comes up against a league one side and shock ,horror it's a little to physical and they're actually putting themselves about .Its interesting the Brighton manager said before the game he was treating it like a Premier league match ,well league one teams aren't Premier league and will be more physical because the difference in standard between the players is very noticeable.
Crawley played some good football but the movement of the ball from Brighton players was so quick and at times the Crawley players were struggling to keep up with it .Its why there was some shitt pulling and a few late tackles ..Take away the Jay Williams tackle on O Riley ,which was a bad challenge,it wasn't an overly dirty match .Even the red card wasn't that bad ,the Brighton player was up on his feet in 20 seconds and shrugged it off .
Jay Williams is an aggressive tackler ,he plays like that most of the time ,In your face ,letting the opposition know he's there etc etc .Doesn't mean the challenge was ok ,but don't use that to slag off the whole team ,fans and as usual the town itself ....As I say there were a few tired tackles and pulls and tugs because as Crawley players tired the Brighton players went up a gear and the movement and quick passing was the difference between premier league players and league one /two players.

As for the Brighton fans ,Jesus ,do they take sleeping tablets before they go to games .
Did the noisier ones stay at home for this game .Funny lot of supporters ,seems a very middle class vibe and happy clappy feel about the place .
I won't even talk about the trains ,jesus ,no wonder you lot are so quiet ,to busy planning wondering if you need to leave 20 minutes early to avoid the wait .
I won't wish you well for the season nor will I hope you tumble back to the championship,where you really do belong because for all the melts on here trying to get some kind of rivalry started Crawley just aren't interested , Brighton have never been on the radar in the town and never will be ,not untill you eventually slip down the leagues and we get to play you more often.
Oh ,sort the parking out in Brighton and tidy up London Road and do something with the graffiti and replace the pebbled beach with sand blah.blah ,blah.

Is this one of your Jay Williams disciples taking it out on a Brighton bus???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No, I don't think it's ok ,however ,it was a mildly clummsy attempt to win the ball cleanly .Not the players fault if the opportent passes the ball before he's ready to tackle .He didn't actually wink and smile after the incident , he actually has a mild disposition that makes him blink and twitch after he's kicked someone .
:facepalm:

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Get this thick troll off our website.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
.. your Honour.

🤣🤣🤣

What does he do after he’s punched someone, an Irish jig?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I was just going to reply to two of your points but reading your last point I realise I’ve been whooshed 👏

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So he's a bit like Klunk off the Wacky Races.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Lot of hatred for Crawley and Crawley fans and I want to apologise to them.

I'm sorry you live in a shit hole and you support a poxy club
....and don't forget that their club is full of utter pond-life wan* stains. .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not you again.
Talking of which, are you still here? That 4-0 defeat in your cup final must really be stinging.

I’ll leave you to it now. I’ve got Arsenal on Saturday to worry about. And I see you have *checks notes* Barnsley.

Might be a better use of your time to teach your ultras how to throw jelly tots at Yorkshiremen, rather than hanging round on someone else’s forum?

Toodles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here