Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley vs Eastbourne away

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Saturday, 14 February 2009
Blue Square Premier
Eastbourne Borough v Crawley Town

As I Crawley fan it would be my first away game with them, but I dont know where the ground is, anyone got any maps? (0nline)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I live like 2 mins away from the ground, how are you thinking of getting there?

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
By car with my dad, I live in the Portlade area, should about 50 minutes, Ive been to Eastbourne before but I need some maps to add to my bookmarks to take a look

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The best bet would be to go on google maps and enter priory lane, and look at it from there.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Cheers, and by the way, is there a bit just for the away fans

Well you can go anywhere, but normally the away fans are behind the goal that their team is attacking, and then swap at HT.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
From Crawley head to Brighton. Stay on the A27 until you get to Polegate. Upon coming off the A27 at Polegate, there is a series of traffic lights. Bear left. This will be the A22. You will then approach a large roundabout known as "Copphall Farm" roundabout. You will need to take the third exit signposted Bexhill/Hastings/Eastbourne A259

Stay on the dual carriageqay until you come to a smaller roundabout. Take the second exit. Ammediately afterwards you will come to another roundabout. Take the first exit to Stone Cross / Pevensey and Westham. Keep on this road, and you will see a mini roundabout next to a Tesco express. Go straight over and do a right at the traffic lights. Stay on this road, you will go under a railway bridge in Stone Cross. 1/2 a mile and turn left onto Pennine Way. Follow the road until another roundabout. Go straight over, and you will see the ground on the left hand side. Turn left into Priory Lane.

Your journey is complete.

These are my directions, no need for google, I am a human map.

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
CHEERS!

Btw, did you go to Braodfeild for Crawley vs Eastbounr ejust before New Years when we won 1-0?

Yeh I did actually, only been to three games this season, Crawley away, Lewes away, and Stevenage at home.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Portslade to Langney is as Champion7 says easily done in 30 ish minutes. Saturday roads arent that busy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here