Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley V Palace Tonight.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
1-1 and well you know it you cheeky scamp! I love the fact that there's a thread dedicated to one of our friendlies.:lol:

And I hope it makes you and the rest of your gash army feel at home. If I were unfortunate enough to be a Palace fan then I would spend a lot of time on this site too.

Is that loverly man Goldburg (the short skint one) still involved at Bromley?

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
And I hope it makes you and the rest of your gash army feel at home. If I were unfortunate enough to be a Palace fan then I would spend a lot of time on this site too.

Is that loverly man Goldburg (the short skint one) still involved at Bromley?
Indeed he is. He's the Bromley manager. Bless him!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
1-1 and well you know it you cheeky scamp! I love the fact that there's a thread dedicated to one of our friendlies.:lol:

Says The Bloke Posting On His Rival's Site.

I Presume You're A Bloke. I May Well Be Wildly Off The Mark As You Could Well Be A Croydon Bird. It's So Difficult To Tell You Croydon Lot Apart.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Says The Bloke Posting On His Rival's Site.

I Presume You're A Bloke. I May Well Be Wildly Off The Mark As You Could Well Be A Croydon Bird. It's So Difficult To Tell You Croydon Lot Apart.
I love coming on here only to look down upon you inbred weeds. Our rivalry means so much to you that you create threads about our FRIENDLIES!!!!:clap2::yahoo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The main gist of the thread is about a Sussex football team playing a League side in a friendly , or so I thought.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I love coming on here only to look down upon you inbred weeds. Our rivalry means so much to you that you create threads about our FRIENDLIES!!!!:clap2::yahoo:

Whoosh. You Don't Get The Unintentional Irony Thing. Do You?

First Off, I Don't Think You Really Want To Start Throwing The Word Inbred Around, When Your Team Play In Croydon.

Secondly - I Repeat - The Bloke Who Is Banging On About How Much The Rivalry Means To Us - Does So On Our Forum.

I Feel Genuine Pity For You Scummers.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Whoosh. You Don't Get The Unintentional Irony Thing. Do You?

First Off, I Don't Think You Really Want To Start Throwing The Word Inbred Around, When Your Team Play In Croydon.

Secondly - I Repeat - The Bloke Who Is Banging On About How Much The Rivalry Means To Us - Does So On Our Forum.

I Feel Genuine Pity For You Scummers.
Tis not pity you feel , more like inferiority. And another thing...That was irony??????

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Tis not pity you fee l, more like inferiority. And another thing...That was irony??????

No It Wasn't. It's Nothing Like Irony. Where's The Juxtaposition? Where's The Perverse Absurdity In Your Statement?

And You Really Are On A Hiding To Nothing Here. When All's Said And Done, You Are A Palace Fan Trying To Belittle Brighton Fans For Their Obsession With Your Team Yet You Are Doing It On A Seagulls Forum. I Think You'll Find That Is The Irony That You Really Don't Seem Able To Grasp.

Not Surprising Really When You Don't Even Know What The Word Means.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
No It Wasn't. It's Nothing Like Irony. Where's The Juxtaposition? Where's The Perverse Absurdity In Your Statement?

And You Really Are On A Hiding To Nothing Here. When All's Said And Done, You Are A Palace Fan Trying To Belittle Brighton Fans For Their Obsession With Your Team Yet You Are Doing It On A Seagulls Forum. I Think You'll Find That Is The Irony That You Really Don't Seem Able To Grasp.

Not Surprising Really When You Don't Even Know What The Word Means.

It should have read....That was irony? See the irony now?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Indeed he is. He's the Bromley manager. Bless him!

FFS!!! What is it about Palace and wanabee manager chairmen? First Noades then Goldberg. When do you reckon old orangeboom will dip his thing in the managers pot? And how do you think dear old Neil will react?

I know its all relative but..................whats Warnock's style of football been like? I always thought of his teams as a bit hurly burly kick and rush but from what I hear from the smattering of Palace fans around south London (ish) he's turned things around from the previous mugs.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
FFS!!! What is it about Palace and wanabee manager chairmen? First Noades then Goldberg. When do you reckon old orangeboom will dip his thing in the managers pot? And how do you think dear old Neil will react?

I know its all relative but..................whats Warnock's style of football been like? I always thought of his teams as a bit hurly burly kick and rush but from what I hear from the smattering of Palace fans around south London (ish) he's turned things around from the previous mugs.
Actually,Noades bossed Brentford when he owned them for a while. Warnock is very well thought of at Palace.We were all unsure to start with but he's brought us all around. The football is good now,mind you,after PT,anything would seem more exciting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here