Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley v Leeds

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Let’s see what happens next week eh.

Missing the point entirely. Whatever happens next week, the fact is that the media and pundits weirdly spend every Leeds game touching themselves dry over your "legendary" coach, who has precious little of any actual substance on his managerial CV to justify this dreary, endless fawning. He won the second division last year, and the Olympics once. Well woo hoo! So it makes it highly amusing and enjoyable when your team gets its arse handed to it on a plate AGAIN - this time with another dry-humping from some 4th division noddy-league no-marks.

Of course I could caveat this by the fact that we may soon endure the very same fate shortly. However, nobody at BHA or in the media in general, are endlessly proclaiming our manager as being the Second Coming.

Savvy ?

DonRevie

Aug 19, 2020
Leeds
Missing the point entirely. Whatever happens next week, the fact is that the media and pundits weirdly spend every Leeds game touching themselves dry over your "legendary" coach, who has precious little of any actual substance on his managerial CV to justify this dreary, endless fawning. He won the second division last year, and the Olympics once. Well woo hoo! So it makes it highly amusing and enjoyable when your team gets its arse handed to it on a plate AGAIN - this time with another dry-humping from some 4th division noddy-league no-marks.

Of course I could caveat this by the fact that we may soon endure the very same fate shortly. However, nobody at BHA or in the media in general, are endlessly proclaiming our manager as being the Second Coming.

Savvy ?

Is it Leeds fault that the media are obsessed with us? Bit like you lot on here really. But let’s no kid ourselves Potter or Bielsa? Are you really suggesting there’s an argument to be had there?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is it Leeds fault that the media are obsessed with us? Bit like you lot on here really. But let’s no kid ourselves Potter or Bielsa? Are you really suggesting there’s an argument to be had there?
Given Bielsa's age and what he has achieved I reckon Potter will end up achieving far more in his career. As it stands bielsa shades it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you're upset aren't you, i can tell :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I'm genuinely not bovvered. I've liked some of the things Potter has done here, and not liked some of the things he's done. Would I opt to throw all that up in the air to have some mystical bucket-jockey eccentric sweep in and change everything ? On balance, not really no.

Enjoy being the media darlings. The rest of us find it all a little tedious, so take extra enjoyment when your "genius" gets exposed again.

Think Leeds’s second string look bang average Championship fodder. I don’t think Bielsa’s rep takes a knock today given that he gets Leeds where they are in the Prem table with a squad like that, to be honest. Anyway, today was much more about John Yems and the form team of the fourth tier

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Oh please don’t....

If you’re gonna sign off in that fashion you may as well take your ban now and **** off.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Bielsa’s at the end of his career mate. Graham Potter has only just started and already achieved a fair amount as a very young manager.

Your man’s won the Championship. So has Steve Bruce. He hasn’t achieved anything to be deserving of world class.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

There's that Leeds fan good grace again.

DonRevie

Aug 19, 2020
Leeds
Bielsa’s at the end of his career mate. Graham Potter has only just started and already achieved a fair amount as a very young manager.

Your man’s won the Championship. So has Steve Bruce. He hasn’t achieved anything to be deserving of world class.

I’ll be back at the weekend, win lose or draw.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Oh dear, you soppy ha’porth.( northern talk)

About 11 pages so far on here, about a team just up the road, making a PL team, and reputable the 3rd best manager in the World ( hee hee) look like a Sunday morning pub side and not a very good one at that.

If Creepy had beaten a truly ‘BIG’ club, like Manchester United or Liverpool, not a recently promoted side, who are only big in their own heads,I think we probably would have seen 20 plus pages, easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here