Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley v Derby - another Cup upset?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Crawley v Derby H 11/5 D 12/5 A 6/5

May have a small wager on Crawley, not exciting odds but will add a bit of interest when watching i guess

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The three division gap will be too much for Crawley. Nigel Clough knows the non-league scene very well having managed Burton for a long time.

Derby to win comfortably 3-1 (16/1).

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The three division gap will be too much for Crawley. Nigel Clough knows the non-league scene very well having managed Burton for a long time.

Derby to win comfortably 3-1 (16/1).
I hope you're right, but Derby have been on a bad run of late.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It may be completely irrational but I don't like Crawley. Never have. I think because of its 'new town' status I've always seen it as a bit of a cuckoo in the Sussex nest. Plus in the 1970s I remember it as being a real hotbed of Chelsea support - and not nice, cuddly, family-oriented Chelsea support either. Even when we were doing well there was a feeling of 'enemy territory' about the place.

Now that they're only one promotion away from the League I do have fears that they may steal some of our mid/north Sussex support; or even further south if people don't like the 'modern' experience of the Amex and want a pie on a terrace.

This. As TLO said Surrey can have Crawley and we will take Tunbridge Wells off Kents hands.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Funny thing is if it was Worthing, Lewes or Eastbourne vying for league status I wouldnt have a problem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here