Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town want to be Palace's main rivals...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
this has got to be a joke right your playing us possibly twice and you want some sort of rivalry
I didn't say i would like a rivalry between Crawley FC and Brighton FC
He's not asking if you want a rivalry with Brighton, he's asking if you want a rivalry with Palace. You think that 'we-8-brighton' is a Brighton fan? :facepalm:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Why do Crystal Palace seek a rivalry with Charlton when they have Millwall on their doorstep ? :lolol:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Crawley ran the west street lot all over the place.

Back in the 80's and 90's even the Brighton night clubs were terrified of Crawley turning up.
If they thought you were from Crawley there was no hope of getting in any where.
Crawley boys had to grab hold of birds in the queue and pretend they were with them to stand any chance.
Bloody hell, come to think of it, it was only a couple of years back one of Brightons main clubs banned the whole town of Crawley from its club.It made national press and radio 5 live had a whole hour debating the ban.f***ing hilarious.

Who on here is old enough to recall the many tasty punch ups between Crawley and Brighton at the dance factory at Hickstead during the mid eighties.There was nowhere to hide at that place.

Sorry only just seen this, deary me mate ru sure? :lolol::lolol::lolol:
I've seen some rewriting of the truth in my time, but Jesus :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Have not checked, but off the top of my head - i would have thought that Wimbledon were the closest league club to Palace in crow miles.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Have not checked, but off the top of my head - i would have thought that Wimbledon were the closest league club to Palace in crow miles.

Probably even though they're based outside Kingston now.

It might regenerate the old rivalry betwen Croydon and Kingston over who would be the County Town of Surrey, before Croydon got engulfed by London.

We dont count those nonces down in Guildford by the way.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Crystal Palace v Crawley Town rivalry?

What's that catchphrase doing the rounds lately about public sector pay cuts? "A race to the bottom", that's right, that'll do it

Coming from the biggest gay population in the country, racing to bottoms seem to be more a BN feature...:safeway:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Don't make me laugh, all those nawty nigels and the well ard creepy crawlies, couldn't have a good ruck if their sorry little lives depended on it back then.
Hark at the nawty well 'ard Quentin.You sound well frightening.Coming for a drink in the DOC again.:tosser:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Crawley will be bust within 3 years....Their business model is simply not sustainable and given they are located geographically between 2 Championship clubs where Crawley's locals attend their football, its simply going to end in tears
Crawley locals attend Stamford Bridge, The Emirates and the Boleyn Ground. Very few give a f*** about either us or the Tango-Mans sloppy seconds

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Why do Crystal Palace seek a rivalry with Charlton when they have Millwall on their doorstep ? :lolol:

Millwall are our 2nd rivals,Sure we are no match for the hoards of thugs that follow them to cause trouble,They also hate you lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF9-I2PwBco
A few Bha mates always get obliged when they travel up to our knuckle dragging friends from Bermondsy! J
Millwall casual fans are planning a raid on you lot this year:lolol:

Number 1 BHA:shit::shit:2nd Millwall & 3rd for some Palace fans it's Charlton,(almost as laughable as BHA fans)
They danced in the stands when they reckoned they relegated us 2004 not to mention they are un grateful ex Selhurst tennants.
Look where they are now:lolol::lolol::lolol::tosser:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Millwall are our 2nd rivals,Sure we are no match for the hoards of thugs that follow them to cause trouble,They also hate you lot.
A few Bha mates always get obliged when they travel up to our knuckle dragging friends from Bermondsy! J

Number 1 BHA:shit::shit:2nd Millwall & 3rd for some Palace fans it's Charlton,(almost as laughable as BHA fans)
They danced in the stands when they reckoned they relegated us 2004 not to mention they are un grateful ex Selhurst tennants.

Lol. That's my video!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lovely to see that Crawley have designs on Palace in football's natural pecking order locally. I think it goes to show what a tin pot outfit Palace have the potential of becoming with just a couple of barren years. I'll always dislike them more than Crawley though, and probably even more than Steve "fat gobby cünt" Evans.

:clap::clap::clap:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That'll be an exciting league two battle in three years time. Palace will always hate us more though, we've got history,

Jan 30, 2008

you got mates ???

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mark my words, Crawley will be lucky to still be around in 3 years time.

The buble will burst, the club will fold, and a phoenix club will hold them in mid non league where they belong.

I've got nothing against them, but the whole business model of the club cannot work long term. If it was possible to place a bet on the next club to fold, I'd be going large on Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here