Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town Live on SKY

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
I hate when somebody looks down their nose on this message board at non-league football.
How would you feel if supporters of Premiership clubs just kept
calling us crap and everything about us sh*t?
Then again don't Premeir fans do that to lower division sides anyway?
So what if someone follows or supports a team outside the football league/Premiership.
I watch non-league when not watching the Albion.
It's a good cheap day/night out,cheap beer in the ground etc.

Good message mate.:clap2:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
I hate when somebody looks down their nose on this message board at non-league football.
So what if someone follows or supports a team outside the football league/Premiership.

I agree with you in that sense but if went on a chelski message board informing them of every action the albion, i dont really think they would care too much. Crawley have their own message board so why not go there and talk about them?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:

:clap2: :clap2: nothing wrong... would .love to see Crawley get into the football league ..would do football in sussex no end of good

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
bhafc4eva said:
I really couldnt care less, i reckon you should go back to the crawley forum as thats all you ever bloody go on about.

I have never posted on the Crawley forum!

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Don't even think about wasting your time with your stupid banners if that's your attitude towards us. There won't be any room for them anyway with the extra sponsors boards now being bought and paid for, so keep your banners at home and don't bother to watch it if that's how you feel.

Edit: apologies to the sensible ones among you but the rest of the criticism just bloody annoys me!

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
chez said:
Neither have I, although someone has decided to nick my name to post on there :angry:
It couldn't be her name could it?

Anyway, the date registered on CTFC.net is 15 Apr 2003, whilst the date registered on here is 05-07-2003. So who nicked it from who? :p

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Crawley Boy said:
It couldn't be her name could it?

Anyway, the date registered on CTFC.net is 15 Apr 2003, whilst the date registered on here is 05-07-2003. So who nicked it from who? :p

:lolol: But that was the 2nd registration for NSC. Think I first registered as "Chez" on NSC in 2001. :salute: Only joking :p

I should get a copyright on my name. :smokin:

Ian_CTFC

Jan 26, 2005
tinx said:
I hope Crawley lose every game. Bunch of scummers.

Well thats nice isn't it.

Perhaps we'd do well to remember that next time you want to hijack one of our big games to hand out your Falmer leaflets.

Most Crawley fans would like to see Brighton get a spanking new ground, but attitudes like yours will soon change the opinions of those who fail to see that you are a solitary prick amongst a group of decent fans and lump all BHA fans in with you.

Ian

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ian_CTFC said:
Well thats nice isn't it.

Perhaps we'd do well to remember that next time you want to hijack one of our big games to hand out your Falmer leaflets.

Most Crawley fans would like to see Brighton get a spanking new ground, but attitudes like yours will soon change the opinions of those who fail to see that you are a solitary prick amongst a group of decent fans and lump all BHA fans in with you.

Ian

I think you will find his hatred for Crawley is to do with him supporting Horsham Town!

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Thanks for that Crawley Boy, as you can see, I have had to use a different name for this forum because chez has nicked my name. For your info chez, the chez on the CTFC forum is me and a genuinely shortened version of my real name, which I guess may be the case with yours too!:wave:

Ian_CTFC

Jan 26, 2005
The Wookiee said:
I think you will find his hatred for Crawley is to do with him supporting Horsham Town!

No such club (Its just Horsham FC I believe), but I see where you are coming from.

Ian

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here