Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town ban 'fan' who taunted Manchester United over Munich crash

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
classic. I would consider facial reconstrucion surgery now if I was him, before someone else does it for him.
He'll be looking over his shoulder next time he crawls out from under his rock, thats for sure.

"The club's information is that the man responsible is a Crystal Palace supporter" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hopefully this sort of stuff will put paid to the Crawley-love-in seen here at times. Never liked Crawley, never will like Crawley, hope they get humiliated at Old Trafford and f*** up promotion to the league as a result.

Jan 30, 2008
hand picked for the vid i would suggest , seems like their having a laugh , CAN'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS APART FROM THE PALACE TWAT

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I know who that Palace fan is, and believe me he is proper twat, if anybody wants his mobile number PM me :lol::lol::lol:

But that's what's wrong with Crawley Town. Half their 'fans' are actually Palace fans.

Yes and there are plenty of Chelsea/Arsenal/United fans that go to Albion games.

I dislike Crawley Town as much as anyone but think in this case they're being hard done by. The song is actually quite good but has been undermined by someone who is, ultimately, a scummer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully this sorry episode will have pissed off United to the extent that they'll abandon any ideas of going easy on Crawley, on Saturday.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
To be fair to guy there isn't allot of love lost between Palace and United for what went on at their cup semi at Villa Park (and obviously the whole Cantona incident prior to that).

Not that that makes it ok of course!

However before people fall off their high horses I've heard Brighton fans sing "The wheels on the bus go round round bump" on more than one occasion about said incident at Villa Park. Granted it's not as high profile as the Munich air disaster but someone still lost their life.

To be unfair to the bloke when both those incidents happened he would have been 3 or 4 if his age reported is correct! I'm sure he had a right laugh about it in the boozer afterward, bet he's not laughing now though!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Crawley is a f***ing hovel, & there are a lot of Palace there. Couldn't give a shit about the club or the town. Insignificant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here