Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley reserves 5 - 0 Albion reserves [Merged]

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
The training ground is the old Bewbush playing field in the middle of the estate,next to the school and shops. Its easy to get too, straight off the Horsham roundabout. 2mins from my house so thats a defo for me! I will report what I see if nobody else does.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The training ground is the old Bewbush playing field in the middle of the estate,next to the school and shops. Its easy to get too, straight off the Horsham roundabout. 2mins from my house so thats a defo for me! I will report what I see if nobody else does.

Is that the shopping area where Morrisons and Iceland are.

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
yeah it is. you get the number 10 bus (shopping mall side) if your on foot. bus stations right outside the train station. and its the 3rd or 2nd to last stop in Bewbush. You will see the training ground on your left before you get to the shops and school.

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
No thats Broadfield shops. Its the next estate along (opposite).Bewbush has co-op and a big shinney new sports/community centre in the middle.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Better! I was at the NWSS gig last week and asked Charlie why we don't use the reserves/DS to bring the injured back or to test the desire/capabilites of some of our off form/erratic 1st team squad ... he said they would be against Creepy and I'm glad to see they are doing that ... it's been something that I think we have missed

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Surely that is the best "reserve" line up we will have ever put out? The cost of that side is almost more than the team we put out against Saints on Saturday.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im going for 1st half, I think they will change it after that anyway and "rest" the 1st teamers.

Crawley got a mixture of youth and 1st teamers playing so should be a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here