Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Player Ratings

QTarantino

Jul 24, 2009
Could someone who went to the game give a run down on how everyone played. Gutted I couldn't get to the game today.

With the season only two weeks away, we want the players to start to look sharp.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Raynor 8 - Solid goalkeeping throughout!
Rents 7 - Should never have been released in the first place...

:dunce:

Greg (CTFC)

Feb 20, 2004
Rayner 9

Rusk 6
Wright 9
Quinn 7
Rents 8

Pinault 9
Wilson 7
McRae 6

Forrest 6
Killeen 7
Cook 8

(I'm guessing you want the Brighton player ratings but the thread title isn't clear so these are the Crawley ones). If you want a quality midfielder look no further than Thomas Pinault, I'm sure a bid of £300k or so would secure his services...:)

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
we should seriosuly think about having a look at your striker! i think he was the one who scored! he was way to go for non league!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
we should seriosuly think about having a look at your striker! i think he was the one who scored! he was way to go for non league!

I don't think Crawley will be non league for long, I know there are plenty of non league clubs who are better prepared for the league and that Crawley's attendances are pretty shocking but they have been pushing for promotion the last few seasons.

I think it would not only be good for Sussex football but could be beneficial to the Albion to have a league club on their door step.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crawley will never get big enough gates for league football, too many Palace fans in town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here