Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cravings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have been seriously craving a Breville toasted sandwich for about a week now.

It's got so bad I may well have to go out and buy a Breville toasted sandwich maker.

Just so I can break my teeth on the really hard welded together bit.
Then burn my face off with the melted cheese that's so hot I'd be better off nibbling the sun.
And finally solder my fingers together by blowing into the sandwich through one hole and having steam above boiling point come out at the point I'm holding it.

Mmmmmm tasty.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
i have been craving a mans penis recently.....

So you either female (which I hope) or your a man who has something missing...............or your belly is so big you just haven't seen yours for a while......!

I have been craving leaving work on time, and chillis, lots of chillis, anything hot, curry etc.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have been craving a decent fish pie for a while now. I used to make it but could just never get it as good as my Mum's so i gave up but I shall have another crack at it tomorrow. I will recreate the miracle that was Mum's fish pie if it's the last thing I bloody do!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am craving beer today.
So..........................................

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have been craving a decent fish pie for a while now. I used to make it but could just never get it as good as my Mum's so i gave up but I shall have another crack at it tomorrow. I will recreate the miracle that was Mum's fish pie if it's the last thing I bloody do!

Remember you'll need to put some fish in it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My craving is not for any old beer but for PORTER. So I am hoping my favourite landlady has got at least one on tonight.....

Lush

Mods' Pet

It's got so bad I may well have to go out and buy a Breville toasted sandwich maker.

Then burn my face off with the melted cheese that's so hot I'd be better off nibbling the sun.
And finally solder my fingers together by blowing into the sandwich through one hole and having steam above boiling point come out at the point I'm holding it.

Mmmmmm tasty.

Don't forget the tomato running down your chin like molten lava, leaving a burn that lasts for weeks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yay the craving wouldn't stop so the Stat's are now proud owners of this bad boy:-

l_09797954.jpg

Luckily I've just bought it, instead of this morning, or else we would have had toasted roast dinner sandwiches, for lunch.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Toasted Sandwiches and Close Encounters. Sunday sorted!

D

Deleted member 18477

Yay the craving wouldn't stop so the Stat's are now proud owners of this bad boy:-

View attachment 35943

Luckily I've just bought it, instead of this morning, or else we would have had toasted roast dinner sandwiches, for lunch.

Top purchase! Does this one close the edges of the sandwich? I use my George foreman for grilling sandwiches, not quite the same but does the trick!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Top purchase! Does this one close the edges of the sandwich? I use my George foreman for grilling sandwiches, not quite the same but does the trick!

My girlfriend has a george foreman and i always get some delicious sandwiches made by her :drool:

dandanthebrightonfan

Jan 29, 2012
BN14

Mmmmmm tasty.

I have the same craving at 6pm everyday, mmmmmmmmmmm beer :drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My craving was definitely 'budget', as it doesn't seal or give impossibly hard corners.
I do like a good hot dog toastie filling the pocket with diced sausage and ketchup, that won't be possible with this.
But it did make very nice cheese toasties all the same.

It's a cracking bit of kit, and looks like it's geared for better quality 'dining' so stuffed panini's & pittas could be on the menu at Stat Towers for a little while.

Oh and very clean, no mess, which is always a positive.

£25 from Argos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here