Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap cover versions

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The ultimate bad cover is Hank Williams (not sure which number but I think it is III) turning "Atlantic City" by Brooooce into a anaemic county song.

It was III, purely on the grounds that Sr was dead long before that song was written and Jr just wouldn't do that kind of thing.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The ultimate bad cover is Hank Williams (not sure which number but I think it is III) turning "Atlantic City" by Brooooce into a anaemic county song.

Reading this rang a bell, so searched my BS CD's and found it's on BADLANDS: A TRIBUTE TO BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, a compilation of cover versions, and as NP points out, is absolutely shocking. The other 12 tracks are pretty decent to be fair ???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Every other song Ronan Keating releases:

When You Say Nothing At All
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Father and Son
Time After Time
I Hope You Dance

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Every other song Ronan Keating releases:

When You Say Nothing At All
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Father and Son
Time After Time
I Hope You Dance

You forgot 'The Long Goodbye'.

You could also add in Westlife doing I'm Already There, The Dance and In This Life, just for starters.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

You could also add in Westlife doing I'm Already There, The Dance and In This Life, just for starters.

I'll add Mandy and Against All Odds by Westlife which weren't great in the first place.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I did not know about them. Westlive did 'The Dance'? As in Garth Brooks? Somebody kill them now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here