Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cramp

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Isn't it just about the worst physical sudden pain a human being can suffer, particularly in the calf muscles?

After a few too many beers yesterday,i stretched my right leg out in bed and was overcome by the most intense pain and screamed out in agony.I'm fortunate never to have suffered a heart attack but is it as painful as cramp?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Assuming you are a bloke (albeit I understand its quite painful for women as well), have you never been kicked in the nuts?! Cramp is painful, but nowhere near as painful or as long lasting as that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sciatica. Have been crippled by it for five weeks now, and it's a killer. Even moving onto morphine in the past few days hasn't helped.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Assuming you are a bloke (albeit I understand its quite painful for women as well), have you never been kicked in the nuts?! Cramp is painful, but nowhere near as painful or as long lasting as that.

Never been kicked in the gonads but taken a couple of powerful whacks from a football and yes,that hurt like hell.:eek:But sympathy from an ex-girlfriend made up for it.:thumbsup:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sciatica. Have been crippled by it for five weeks now, and it's a killer. Even moving onto morphine in the past few days hasn't helped.

Well i hope you get better soon mate.Probably me moaning about a little bit of cramp annoyed you.Best wishes for a quick recovery from it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cramp 6.5
Gonad strike 8.2
Pericarditis 9.5 [its not a 'real' heart attack - its a viral attack of the heart lining, but the symptoms are identical...]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A guy I used to work for had Pericarditis, he confirmed it was like no other pain he'd experienced

Got me a week in hospital, in a private room, with a TV, happily at the EXACT time of a Test match. Silver linings and that...

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Kidney stones is definitely the worse pain I have ever had. The Doctor said it's the closest a man can ever get to experiencing the pain of child birth!

Can agree with kidney stones, certainly the most pain I've ever felt.:eek:

Got cramp about 4 inches above my knee the other night, and then caught in the duvet trying to stand up, making it worse .. that smarted a bit!:down:

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Torn abdominal muscle. Not speaking from experience, but mick foley wrote in his autobiography that of all his injuries (ear ripped of, tooth through ripped cheek, internal damage to kidneys, broken bones, couple of hundred stitches, etc) the one that hurt most of all was an abdominal muscle tear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here